• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Seem to remember him having the exact same rant in the Amazon documentary?
That's from when they lost to Forest in the Cup. Same kit

lewis-grabban-nottingham-forest-fa-cup.jpg

They’ve been pretty lucky with injuries bar the likes of Partey and Timber. Not many injuries to key first teamers like us. I don’t know how or why they haven’t signed another forward. Jesus and Nketiah are average. It’s such a glaring weakness much like our lack of quality CB’s, I just don’t know how they can overlook an area so important for so long. Long may it continue.

They’ve been pretty lucky with injuries bar the likes of Partey and Timber. Not many injuries to key first teamers like us. I don’t know how or why they haven’t signed another forward. Jesus and Nketiah are average. It’s such a glaring weakness much like our lack of quality CB’s, I just don’t know how they can overlook an area so important for so long. Long may it continue.

I’m amazed that we’re only 7th in the list of ‘Days lost from injuries’ this season. Arsenal are 11th. How the gap can be so small when I barely remember any significant injuries that they’ve had aside from Timber, I don’t know.

We currently have 12 injuries whilst they have 7.

I do think sometimes these tables can be misleading as if reserves that never play are injured then they are counted the same as for key players that are injured.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ield-united-chelsea-and-man-utd-suffered-most

Back