• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Had a few minutes spare so I watched some of the Arsenal fans reactions on YouTube.

Firstly, how many of them are there now?!

Secondly, very funny!

Thirdly, quite a few of them going with Arteta out and they’ll never win anything under this manager! I know you get the nutters on these things and it “pays” to make sensational statements, but is this a growing view in their fan base? I think Arteta’s an absolute prick, but who do they think they’ll get whose better?

Had a few minutes spare so I watched some of the Arsenal fans reactions on YouTube.

Secondly, very funny!

Thirdly, quite a few of them going with Arteta out and they’ll never win anything under this manager! I know you get the nutters on these things and it “pays” to make sensational statements, but is this a growing view in their fan base? I think Arteta’s an absolute prick, but who do they think they’ll get whose better?

They should go for Emery

Secondly, very funny!

Arsenal fan tv made a fortune. So bandwagon i'm guessing.

Secondly, very funny!

Alonso? Then again he’s still not got over the line yet with Leverkusen. Simeone has won more medals but would they accept his style of play?

Still don’t think it’s out of the question that they could win the title, unlikely yes, but city don’t look as strong and Liverpool are rebuilding. If Arse signed a striker who is better than Nketiah and Jesus (which isn’t hard) then surely that would improve them.

Back