• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Pochettino also released his book after we finished second, and we never really reached those heights again (apart from the CL final loss).

I can live with a sinilar trajectory for Lego man and Arse, although I will be bricking myself if they reach the CL final.
With the state some of the "big" teams are in, that's not very unlikely :eek: Can only see City being much better. All the others, including Arsenal, are a bit meh.

Am I the only one who thinks Arteta did the right thing benching Ramsdale? I’m not on the Ramsdale hype train. Granted Raya has looked shaky but you want your manager to make bold decisions that ultimately improve the team. It’s one thing I wish Poch did more when he was here, the likes of Lloris and Alli were given far too much leeway through bad form. I must admit Arteta has gone very early integrating Raya but I don’t think Ramsdale is a top keeper. For the record, I hope Raya keeps making silly mistakes and costing them points

Depends on the belief in the squad, if he benched Ramsdale for performance reasons, but then doesn't treat Raya the same, others may worry about who else will get favourable treatment.

You have to be consistent.

Am I the only one who thinks Arteta did the right thing benching Ramsdale? I’m not on the Ramsdale hype train. Granted Raya has looked shaky but you want your manager to make bold decisions that ultimately improve the team. It’s one thing I wish Poch did more when he was here, the likes of Lloris and Alli were given far too much leeway through bad form. I must admit Arteta has gone very early integrating Raya but I don’t think Ramsdale is a top keeper. For the record, I hope Raya keeps making silly mistakes and costing them points

Raya is definitely a better keeper. The competition between two players might work in any other position, but for a goalkeeper it just creates uncertainty and that's never a good thing. It's showing in Raya's performances. I'd be willing to bet that Ramsdale will be gone in January.

Sounds like that was supposed to say Spanish police.

The thing that everyone knows happened but everyone pretends is still a secret (one of the many, anyway) happened in Spain. So it would make sense that the Spanish police would like to have a little chat with him about it.

If Spanish police wanted to interview him in UK they can by requesting authority from British government but have to meet certain conditions.

If Spanish police wanted to interview him in UK they can by requesting authority from British government but have to meet certain conditions.

As far as i remember. It happened in spain but she reported it in britain. No idea if the spanish police were ever notified.

Back