• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

He is very good, massively faded like Martinelli in the last 8 games when they needed him though
I've yet to see him perform under pressure - absolutely shat the bed at the Euros.

For the best part of £300k per week you want a big game player. He scored one open play winner all season - against Leeds.

for months, like 7 or 8, our whatsapp chat has had the gooners in full scale celebration mode, toning down to "it's still a good season we over achieved".

I cant fudging wait. i have been saving the messages, keeping receipts, i pray City get it over the line and then i'm going full scale nuclear red button in that chat.

was glorious. one of the dingdongheads cant help but rise to the bait. teach a man to fish...

I’m sure we have first dabs on him

We are contractually obliged to sign him based on qualifying for the CL last season I thought. Unless we mutually agree with Juve to terminate that agreement.

My understanding was that as it was originally an 18-month loan agreement, we've simply waited until the end of that period to pay the money.

We are contractually obliged to sign him based on qualifying for the CL last season I thought. Unless we mutually agree with Juve to terminate that agreement.

My understanding was that as it was originally an 18-month loan agreement, we've simply waited until the end of that period to pay the money.

Yeh I am sure they wanted to split the Romero and Deki fees per summer.

I am sure there were similar rumours that Romero was not signing and all that

I think it was this year we had to qualify to enforce that.

Either way, we have the option of buying him for around £30m from memory - we'd be mad not to even just for the mark up we could make if we didn't want him

Back