• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

No stranger than any other modern fan, gone are the days when you had a crap player but he was yours so you stuck with 'em now everyone wants a team of galacticos level and the rest are brick. They have no idea the hours of frustration and amusement you can get from the likes Lacy, Gardner, Dozzell, Fox etc.

Yeah I hear you ..I recall the John Lacy abuse and for others such as for John Pratt, Barry Daines etc ... I can recall a fan in the West stand having his fortnightly incessant moaning about Vinny Samways and one game it became so ugly, him needing steward's protection..

But this Mustafi booing.. You could've heard a pin drop in the Emirates for most of the game prior to him stepping onto the pitch..I actually felt a little sorry for the Gooner player but then, I quickly remembered him scoring against us so any pity for him quickly evaporated..

Not various, one - being respun everywhere.

A journalist from France posted it on twitter.

Makes very little sense to me, and seems - again - like Arsenal have no idea what their priorities should be...

Back