• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Bedl_Gun1eN

Who is Marcus McGuane? Teenager profiled after joining Barcelona in surprise transfer
Arsenal youngster Marcus McGuane has joined Barcelona.

The 18-year-old made two senior appearances at the Emirates, with both outings coming in the Europa League earlier this season.

Arsene Wenger had been keen to send the midfielder out on loan and Rangers had been keen.

But Barca have struck a permanent deal for McGuane, who has signed a three-and-a-half year deal.

He will link up with the club’s B team, with Barca including a €25m release clause in his contract.

Chelsea close on £18million Giroud
Chelsea believe they have struck an £18m deal to sign Olivier Giroud.

And that will pave the way for Arsenal to complete a £60m deal for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang.
Chelsea have held extensive talks with Arsenal who have been reluctant to deal with a top four rival but finally caved in to help Aubameyang happen.

That was some horrific defending! I mean great defending :)

Monreal has loads of time on the ball to kick it forward, but lets the ball slowly run out to throw in.
Monreal waits till attackers are ready to press.
Monreal throws into his own box to Mustafi who is immediately put under pressure.
Mustafi overhits the ball to Cech and the rest is history.

I actually feel sorry for Cech who gets the blame for Monreal's stupidity.

May they continue to play like this! :)

Last edited:
Cech obviously f@cks up but it’s not only his fault, Theres no way he should be receiving the ball there in the centre of his goal on his goal line with 3 attackers closing him!

I have some sympathy for Woolwich, it's not easy having to play so many games in a short time, these midweek games in the winter after a cup game at the weekend are a strain on the players both mentally and physically.:)

Back