• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

So being a newer Spurs fan Im surrounded by a bunch of ignorant Gooners who love to say "you will always live in Arsene's shadow" "we have the perfect season" "13 premier league titles" on and on and on. What are your favorite counters to these fools? just because our trophy case is a bit scanty right now.

Hmmmm

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

So being a newer Spurs fan Im surrounded by a bunch of ignorant Gooners who love to say "you will always live in Arsene's shadow" "we have the perfect season" "13 premier league titles" on and on and on. What are your favorite counters to these fools? just because our trophy case is a bit scanty right now.
You could always remind them that all Goon fans are fat, ginger, cousin-fudging inbreds, I'm sure you'll agree.

Ask them how many European trophies they have won. And ask them who was the first British team to win a European trophy. And then ask them who they are gonna replace Sanchez and Ozil with after they walk away on free transfers -- maybe Walcott will come good haha.

Ask them how many European trophies they have won. And ask them who was the first British team to win a European trophy. And then ask them who they are gonna replace Sanchez and Ozil with after they walk away on free transfers -- maybe Walcott will come good haha.

Still remember them piping up about how Walcott had a higher ceiling than Bale and would go on to greater things...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Just tell them to fudge off

The stress of being an arse fan has made pretty much all of them go bald. Or are they just giving out free tickets to Munks to try to fill seats?

I sincerely think that the other bald bloke on AFTV (Claude, I think he's called) is actually just 30-35, and only looks the way he does because he's had eleven years of Emirates-era Wenger to deal with. :p

But they haven't really had it bad at all throughout that time, so I don't really know why they're so stressed out. Their misery has been self-inflicted - they made finishing above us into a great trophy worthy of bus parades, so when they finally missed out on it after years of close-shaves, it sparked a meltdown. Other than that, what have they really missed out on? CL football? Had it. Cups? Have 'em. Attractive football? Have it. Good players? Have 'em.

The misery of being an Arse fan is not conditioned on circumstances - it is existential. It speaks to a fundamental moral void on an innate level, I think. A case for the moralists to think about. :)

Easy money today. They didn't have a hope in hell of resisting Emirates Marketing Project oop north.

Their storm defence is akin to placing a small souffle on a beach, whilst hurricane Kevin comes smashing ashore.

I can't remember seeing a game where so many good players passed so badly, someone is going to thrash City if their 5 attacking players keep strolling about when they lose the ball.

Almost and coulda-shoulda-woulda is exactly why we 're here where we are.

We have an almost good enough squad to compete, an almost competent manager, an almost competent training and med staff, incompetent scouts, an almost competent board ( in terms of their own personal interest and mugging off the club and supporters they 're more than good enough).

All that results in predictable results against ambitious top teams, both in the CL and PL. We are a feeder club for the big clubs and a financial feeder for the board, I 'm sure this club is paying dividends for them.

We are an upper echelon mid-table team and will be if all of the levels don 't get cleaned up of the dross we have there. After 11 games we 've dropped 14 points, that 's almost half of the points we could have gotten.

This team needs a total rebuild, the sooner the better.
The talent is coming through the academy and we should make good use of it, not play it at RWB for Theo scumclam Walcott.

A win vs Tottenham would be a typical papering over the cracks. I want a loss vs them, to tip us forward to the inevitable truth that 's been the writing on the wall for 10 years.

**** the Emirates, **** the board, Wenger, Walcott, Coquelin, Özil, the scouts, dingdong Law, med staff, training staff and **** the board once more.

I agree with everything you've written, except the loss to Tottnum! How could you! Anyway, we finished below then and it didn't make any difference, might as well just beat the anyway.

Sorry for that but I cannot support this travesty any more.
For a long time I have not been putting my club's success as priority because I know that as long as this status quo exists, we won't do jack ****. So yes, I 'll root for Tottenham to speed up the process of firing a gutless senile coach and I 'm pretty sure most are already seeing what the board is doing. I myself cannot intervene anyway, I 'm far away from London. But I cannot support a club that doesn't give its 100%.

He’s a complete hypocrite! I like the way Pep brought up how they beat Burnley in the last minute last season as well.

The trouble is that Arse fans still actually lap it up, like they’re the only team with injuries, bad decisions (completely ignoring all the dodgy decisions that go for them) and the hatred of Pulis is an embarrassment, just because he dared to beat them a few times at Stoke?!

Their fans problem is they haven't got their heads round the fact that they aren't "a big club" anymore and they now get the crap decision everyone else gets. I do agree with Mr Magoo that at 2-1 it could have been tight. Both teams had dreadful defences and schoolboy midfields, surprised there were only 4 goals. The left-wingback of Woolwich looks rubbish at defending and just jogged back when they lost the ball, Ozil made Wheelchair look like Zico.

Back