• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Arturo vidal telling Sanchez to come join him at Bayern; go on Alexis, you know you want to ... thing is, would bayern wanna go for him ?

Lacazette having medical at the goons. If they somehow keep Sanchez, that's a bloody serious attack.

A gooner mate called me last night, I asked him what he thought of this signing. Seemed relatively unsure and doubted he'd be an upgrade on Giroud (goal output wise) and certainly nothing on Sanchez. He said he's 90% certain Sanchez is off and that because he's into the last year of his contract they'll be lucky to get 30m for him.

Cheeky bid?

Lacazette was always going to play for Wenger at some point, if PSG remained uninterested.
Is he any good?
Yes he is, but playing in the EPL will be a big challenge, is he a Vardy or a Janssen?
They needed new blood, as all good teams do!

They would be nuts to get rid of Girond, he would be a excellent second utility striker.
Would love him at Spurs.

Last edited:
As long as Sanchez goes they will be weaker no matter what. Hope he does go but have a feeling he will see out his contract

Lacazette was always going to play for Wenger at some point, if PSG remained uninterested.
Is he any good?
Yes he is, but playing in the EPL will be a big challenge, is he a Vardy or a Janssen?

They would be nuts to get rid of Girond, he would be a excellent second utility striker.
Would love him at Spurs.

a brick player who has fluked a few goals or a good one who hasn't got going yet?

Is he any good?

Would love him at Spurs.
What??? Wash your mouth out and wipe down the keyboard... he's an utter brickstick!

What??? Wash your mouth out and wipe down the keyboard... he's an utter brickstick!

Sorry but I like Giroud as a football player.
Bit of pearooster which I dont like so much.
Dont mind Arsenal so much.......'just a team down the road' for me. There are far worse in the EPL...........Liverpool, Chelsea and Mourinho's Man U to name but three.

Back