• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

None of those pricks mentioned any racial abuse in any of their videos or tweets(there's fudging enough of them) until that video started floating around.
Yes it sounded bad on the first listen because that's what you are told to look out for, but it's clearly Fat not black.

It looks like Robbie watched it once and decided to make a video about it.
It deflects really well from all the abuse he's getting from getting sponsorship from the Sun.

Just seen this. I thought it was fat instead of black but if you were a foreigner seeing this in other countries, this could easily be misreported.

I heard Fat, but I guess there was more than the filmed.

He seems OK to me, the idiots he gets on are another point.

Despite being a fat scum twunt, you have to hand it to him for knowing how to generate publicity and hype. Of course filming outside WHL is going to cause a riot, and they couldn't wait to show it. And look at the reaction from us it's viewed and viewed, talked about over and over. Some responsibility has to lie with them, they seek attention, and get it...

No one should discriminate by skin colour, stick to jersey colour. We're not a racist Club. Keep it that way.

I have no doubt about the fact that there are racists in our fanbase. I'm also inclined to take this bloke at his word when he says he's been racially abused, and I'd like to see his claims investigated and the guilty people duly charged if his allegations are verified. They're no fellow fans of mine, since I'd much prefer to associate with people who don't see me as less than fully human, and who don't realize how their own club has suffered from and been defined by the racism, anti-semitism and bigotry directed at it for almost its entire existence.

However, that video isn't really proof of racial abuse. It was definitely uncalled for, but I hear a lot of 'you fat c*nt' and 'who let the yids out? who? who?' - not racial abuse specifically. If he was abused, it likely wasn't during the time that video was filmed. And, also, filming your dog-and-pony sensationalist crap outside your rivals' ground is generally going to be labelled as a bad idea no matter which clubs are involved.

Also, there's some Arsenal fan on r/soccer giving it large about how our firm used to pick on individuals and 'civilians' back in the 80's instead of just duking it out with the other worthies from the Headhunters or their own firm. And about how we're cowardly in comparison to the big, brave yobs of Chelsea, Arsenal, Millwall et al. Any truth to any of this? He was likely referring to events before my time, and in any case I wouldn't have a ground view given my life overseas.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/com...fan_tv_i_was_racially_abused_today_i/dgyl2ha/

calling Spurs bullies and then referencing West Ham Chelsea and Millwall as something better? pur-fudging-lease :D

reading through that thread makes it sound like he is just an Arsenal hooligan, bitter that they arent anywhere near our league

Sticks and stones and all that flimflam, ALL clubs have cretins and its the same in society where ever you go.

I don't know why people get involved, it's all about creating hits and publicity for the site, the more ridiculous and controversial the better for him, little integrity or positive for the club they purport to love.

:D

C-v4oF4XoAEK-6P.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting how in the interviews that he does after the game immediately after having being moved on a bit he doesn't mention anything about racist abuse and seems to be half laughing about the reaction he got.

I sense a sore loser here trying to deflect attention away from the fact that Spurs are now clearly better than Arsenal.

For me it is a simple rule. In the ground, singing, banter, all good. Never racist. That is a bad, bad line to cross, and I have personally told some people around me to shut it in my time (and would always do so)...outside the ground, unless you intend on getting yourself arrested/beaten, then just make your way home, a bit of a singsong, have a laugh, nothing personal and certainly don't target people. Again, I have stuck up for away supporters before at the Lane in the face of tossers, and would always do it.

For me, this club has always been about quality and class on and off the pitch. I think of us as club ambassadors. As such, tossers targeting individuals mob-handed with no provocation should be rooted out.

AFTV have in the past filmed post match at WHL and have not had trouble. Robbie the presenter, has just on this occasion been unfortunate to have run into a somewhat over aggressive mob and that's all there is to it.

Below, is one video of how it should be, and how it has been in previous seasons when he's filmed on the Park Lane road after a game. There are also other videos of his filmed on the Park Lane post match if people what to look them up.

Just seen this. I thought it was fat instead of black but if you were a foreigner seeing this in other countries, this could easily be misreported.

He's Arsenal but he seems like a likeable guy besides that and he's absolutely right about the powers that be at our club need to root out the idiots if what he said is true.

I've only ever been to West Ham and Chelsea away once, how does going to those grounds and the Emirates compare in terms of those teams when they come to WHL? I must say, If I supported any of those teams I'd be quite intimidated about the thought of going to Spurs away.

The perpetrators of his sort of poor behaviour should be band from the new ground for life.
It's unacceptable and makes the club look bad!

Back