• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

I think Bournemouth is a must win tbh. Everton are in form and we are weakened.

We can expect UTD to get 6 points from their games with Huddersfield and Cardiff.

Arsenal could get 6 or 0. No fudging clue with them and they are against two teams who will defend for 90 mins.

Chelsea have reasonable opposition, but Watford will lose to them so I'd say 3 guaranteed.

Okay, positives.

-United are really up against it with no plan b for champions league.
- Arsenal are up against it, with a decent plan b (europa league win)
- Chelsea are pretty close with an even better plan b (europa league win)
-We’ve made the Champions league if we win either of our two remaining league games against teams with nothing to play for. And that Is our plan B.

COYS.

Okay, positives.

-United are really up against it with no plan b for champions league.
- Arsenal are up against it, with a decent plan b (europa league win)
- Chelsea are pretty close with an even better plan b (europa league win)
-We’ve made the Champions league if we win either of our two remaining league games against teams with nothing to play for. And that Is our plan B.

COYS.
Think you've got the plan b wrong:confused:

That's the kind of thinking that brings losses.... but I know what ya mean!!

Exciting

COME ON TOTTENHAM

This is like watching 4 three-legged horses dragging themselves up the home straight, with fat jockeys whipping them
Just talking bare minimums (that we are in control of). 2pts is what we need if that sounds better....:D

I’ve spent most of the season thinking the PL had one good team, one team getting away with cheating, one ok team and 17 crap ones.

It’s 18 crap ones.

Hate to break it to you but Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool are both comfortably better than us. I expect us to close the gap next season though provided we invest.

Said a few days ago that scum’s defeat to Palace could be damaging and I think it’s turning out that way.

One more win and we’re in. I fancy us to beat Bournemouth. They don’t defend very well and don’t really have a standout player to hurt us like West Ham do with Arnautovic.

If we don’t win then I really don’t fancy us to get the job done against a resurgent Everton side.

I think it will end up like this:

3. Spurs - 74 points
4. Chelsea - 72 points
5. Arsenal - 71 points
6. United - 71 points (worse GD than scum)

I’ve spent most of the season thinking the PL had one good team, one team getting away with cheating, one ok team and 17 crap ones.

It’s 18 crap ones.

Bit harsh. When Harry got CL, we had 70 points. AVB was lauded as some sort of genius when Bale got us to 72 points. This year, we should beat those totals. We’re a good side.

Hate to break it to you but Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool are both comfortably better than us. I expect us to close the gap next season though provided we invest.

Liverpool are better than us but have become so in 1-2 windows so we can close that gap. I’d also caution that they won’t be this good next year and if they don’t win the league at their best it could be a huge psychological blow. They’ll also get more injuries to key players in future years (they’ve been very lucky this year) and may have to fend off interest in their better players from Madrid and Munich. That’s the long way of saying that the gap is exaggerated this season.

Said a few days ago that scum’s defeat to Palace could be damaging and I think it’s turning out that way.

One more win and we’re in. I fancy us to beat Bournemouth. They don’t defend very well and don’t really have a standout player to hurt us like West Ham do with Arnautovic.

If we don’t win then I really don’t fancy us to get the job done against a resurgent Everton side.

I think it will end up like this:

3. Spurs - 74 points
4. Chelsea - 72 points
5. Arsenal - 71 points
6. United - 71 points (worse GD than scum)
Everton have had some eye catching results against the might of the top 4 chasers :eek:but have lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine Fulham and drawn with Palace...so not as great if you look a little closer

Everton have had some eye catching results against the might of the top 4 chasers but have lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine Fulham and drawn with Palace...so not as great if you look a little closer

In the last few weeks Bournemouth have lost at home to Fulham and Everton have drawn at Palace and lost at Fulham. Whilst Fulham may have found a bit of form if we can't get two points off our final two games we barely deserve to be in the europa league.

I can see us dropping points against Bournemouth, due to the Ajax games being either side of that fixture. Fortunately, I think we will get away with it and finish 3rd or 4th.

It all starts Tuesday night, a good result sets us up for a historic season.

Back