• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Damned if you rest damned if you don’t!
Liverpool flew to winter training for a week in Dubai.
Part of me thinks Pochettino would swap with Herr Cliperty
Herr Cliperty - first time I’ve seen that, brilliant, had me in stitches

Not on our scale

No team I can remember has maintained the level of results we have with the injuries proportionate

This from a squad people claim isn’t strong enough...

It’s all relative. When Wanyama went we needed to get rid, then Dembele crossed the same line.
We were under the cosh finance wise and haven’t been able to react/replace.
We've done well to cope!
The rest is just luck

It’s all relative. When Wanyama went we needed to get rid, then Dembele crossed the same line.
We were under the cosh finance wise and haven’t been able to react/replace.
We've done well to cope!
The rest is just luck

It’s not luck
It’s bloody hard work
Luck would have been getting a draw vs pool when we were battered

I for own expected Wanyama to be fit this season as he doesn’t have an injury record until now...

Dembele played in the WC and I expected to last teh season but the deal was too good

We have suffered more from individual errors rather than injuries so far IMO. The amount of clear give aways we have given this season is unreal

Not on our scale

No team I can remember has maintained the level of results we have with the injuries proportionate

This from a squad people claim isn’t strong enough...

Crazy is it not that there are some who have never stopped going on about how weak our squad is. IF that was the case then we would not be in four competitions like we are after so many injurys.

Barry Glendenning on the Football Weekly podcast is smugly certain Cheatski will overtake us due to our injuries (“of course they will”). I so hope we can make him eat his words.

Barry Glendenning on the Football Weekly podcast is smugly certain Cheatski will overtake us due to our injuries (“of course they will”). I so hope we can make him eat his words.

Yeah, didn't get that. By the time we have to face any hard matches in the league we will have a lot of players back. It's a real shame for the League Cup and Dortmund but I think we will cope fine in the league. We always do under Poch.

He's always had it in for Spurs. And he's a tosser because of it. And one of the least football savvy 'pundits' they have on there. And don't get me started on Amy "Gooner" Lawrence.

Back