• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

Think Betis took the Spanish place and a goal in the last 5 minutes got Roma into it. Hello Jose:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tottenham, Union Berlin, Roma, Betis and Rennes are the top 5 leagues single entrants.
Real Betis qualified to the Europa League. Villarreal are the Spanish ECL entrants, unless they win the EL final in which case they will be in the CL and Spain will not have a team in the ECL.

Well not exactly the Champions League football but I always enjoy watching us play against random teams from Europe. Also surely the tickets will be even cheaper in this!
Good chance to give some youngsters some game time as well. Off the bench to start with then hopefully qualify early so they can play the last couple of games could be really useful for bringing through a few players.

I notice you want to win the Group as you go through to the round of 16. Whereas group runners up play a playoff round against Europa League 3rd place teams. Extra two midweeks of rest in February would be useful.

I think they've taken a round of the EL too.

I think this compeition is definitely better to be in compared to not being in Europe. More cash, more coefficient points to help CL qualification in future, change to win a trophy,....all good upsides

Real Betis qualified to the Europa League. Villarreal are the Spanish ECL entrants, unless they win the EL final in which case they will be in the CL and Spain will not have a team in the ECL.
Stand corrected... LiveScore table is wrong. Think they haven't added the extra EL place for Barca winning Copa del Rey.

Well not exactly the Champions League football but I always enjoy watching us play against random teams from Europe. Also surely the tickets will be even cheaper in this!
Good chance to give some youngsters some game time as well. Off the bench to start with then hopefully qualify early so they can play the last couple of games could be really useful for bringing through a few players.

Tickets will be dirt cheap for this you would think.

£10 adults, £5 kids, get as many in the ground as you possibly can, the food and drink always sells well, merch and all that crap too.

But no chance in hell of that happening. Be shocked if they go below £20.

£10 adults, £5 kids, get as many in the ground as you possibly can, the food and drink always sells well, merch and all that crap too.

But no chance in hell of that happening. Be shocked if they go below £20.

I'm sure they'll run the numbers to maximise revenue (tickets and other), as they should do.

I dont think you'd get many more people in at £10, compared to if you charge £20.

I'm sure they'll run the numbers to maximise revenue (tickets and other), as they should do.

I dont think you'd get many more people in at £10, compared to if you charge £20.

If I was them, I'd be marketing this in Korea ..

Full price, come see Son play ..

the actual trophy for this looks very nice

1cl457biy1171.jpg

This is Levy we're talking about
£25-£30 every time !!

Why not give away a few to ST holders as part of their ST, make money from booze and food, merchandise etc

Fat chance
Better off having a small fee, if tickets are included for free with the ST then lots of ST holders will just fail to show up. £5 a ticket and kids for a quid with decent loyalty points added (only if ticket is used) would be good here I think. The club can make some money on the food and drink if they can get >40,000 at these games.

Shouldn’t be more than £20. Maybe allow Season tickets holders to get them at £10.
As people have said price it right and people will turn up midweek from work in need of a drink and a bite to eat. That’s where the money is.

Even 40k turning up paying an average of £15 Plus an average of £5 profit per head on food and beverage. So £20 x 40k. Rakes you in 800k before stewarding costs etc...

Better off having a small fee, if tickets are included for free with the ST then lots of ST holders will just fail to show up. £5 a ticket and kids for a quid with decent loyalty points added (only if ticket is used) would be good here I think. The club can make some money on the food and drink if they can get >40,000 at these games.
Loyalty points could be a good shout for these games actually. Although people might still not turn up so they need to make it only add once the ticket gets scanned on entry.

Shouldn’t be more than £20. Maybe allow Season tickets holders to get them at £10.
As people have said price it right and people will turn up midweek from work in need of a drink and a bite to eat. That’s where the money is.

Even 40k turning up paying an average of £15 Plus an average of £5 profit per head on food and beverage. So £20 x 40k. Rakes you in 800k before stewarding costs etc...
For some people midweek is preferable as it’s just tagged onto a working day rather than taking up most of a day at the weekends.

edit: especially if people are coming into London for work anyway.

Last edited:
Back