• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup Draw Thread

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 3rd Round

Nailed on for a late Sunday kick off?

Its certaily in with a shout of being televised. Wouldnt fancy that drive. Driving down to Enfield from Sunderland at Easter was tedious enough for me, but to have to do it twice in the same day plus another 100m on top? That would be dedication.

i reckon ITV might go for it, they are quite lazy with their narratives so 2 teams that have played a final will appeal to them

i reckon ITV might go for it, they are quite lazy with their narratives so 2 teams that have played a final will appeal to them

GHod I hope you dont mean ours. Look elsewhere TV cameras. FA Cup 3rd Round 1st Saturday in Jan 3pm kick-off, thats what its all about.
I remember ESPN picking our game v Wigan a few years back and we played on a Friday night! Just wasnt right

I don't think this will be on TV,

I'm quite tempted to go to the game, but really want to see Lloris and other 'newbies' in action if I go, and I doubt that he or Dembele will play.

Anyway que sera sera, a great draw for us and let's win this Cup.

Well pleased west ham and arsenal have tough draws.

I think we got the best draw of all the PL teams. Nice to meet Coventry again too, been a few years since last time now!

I think we got the best draw of all the PL teams. Nice to meet Coventry again too, been a few years since last time now!

This will be our fourth FA Cup meeting with Coventry City...

14-Feb-1981 FA Cup 5 36,688 H W 3-1 Hughton, Ardiles, Archibald
16-May-1987 FA Cup FINAL 98,000 Wembley L 2-3 Allen C, Mabbutt
16-Jan-2002 FA Cup 3 20,758 A W 2-0 Poyet, Ferdinand

Six home games in succession in the 3rd round. Not complaining by the way.

FACup 3rd rd ties live on TV, no big surprises:

Sat 5 Jan:
Brighton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (12.30pm)
West Ham v Man Utd (5.15pm)

Sun 6 Jan:
Swansea v Arsenal (1.30pm)
Lincoln or Mansfield v Liverpool (4pm)

Mon 7 Jan:
Cheltenham or Hereford v Everton.

FACup 3rd rd ties live on TV, no big surprises:

Sat 5 Jan:
Brighton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (12.30pm)
West Ham v Man Utd (5.15pm)

Sun 6 Jan:
Swansea v Arsenal (1.30pm)
Lincoln or Mansfield v Liverpool (4pm)

Mon 7 Jan:
Cheltenham or Hereford v Everton.

it feels like every cup game that manure play has been on tv.fecking so boring

Really hope Lincoln get through and play Liverpool at sincil bank, I do have a soft spot for the team and would absolutely love them to beat Liverpool....

Massive paydays at stake in both the Lincoln/Mansfield and Cheltenham/Hereford replays.

I am a little surprised we are not on? 1987 cup final was a classic albeit a brick one for us

Hereford United have been dining out on that bloody Ronnie Radford goal for 40 years now.

I am a little surprised we are not on? 1987 cup final was a classic albeit a brick one for us

Possibly had that both Everton and Liverpool not both been drawn in possible giant-killing games (not that for one minute do I think either will lose),I think we might have been the next choice.
Saying that I'm happy we're not, could easily have been the Monday night game.

dont envy the Everton fans making the trip down to either Cheltenham or Hereford on a cold Monday night in early Jan. Once again, no thought for the fans

Possibly had that both Everton and Liverpool not both been drawn in possible giant-killing games (not that for one minute do I think either will lose),I think we might have been the next choice.
Saying that I'm happy we're not, could easily have been the Monday night game.

dont envy the Everton fans making the trip down to either Cheltenham or Hereford on a cold Monday night in early Jan. Once again, no thought for the fans

no as we all know, tv makes all the decisions

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 3rd Round - Coventry (H)

Bradford have been kicked out for fielding an ineligible player. Means there won't be a replay and Brentford are through.

Manchester United's game with West Ham will be their 36th consecutive FA Cup game shown live on television.

Crystal Palace - Stoke
Brighton
Tottenham Hotspur
Wigan - Bournemouth
Fulham - Blackpool
Aston Villa
Huddersfield
Macclesfield Town
Barnsley
Emirates Marketing Project
Swansea City - Arsenal - not played yet
Leicester City