• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Gee how much as this competition slipped? I reckon the beginning of the end was when they stared playing the final in Cardiff.

27 years since we won, makes me sick. I want this one badly, hope we get the job done tomorrow and a few decent draws then your in the QF’s. COYS!

Norwich really the better side. Pritchard showing some good skills on the ball. Chelski will no doubt win with a late winner though, of course.

Anyone know what was said between the Liverpool transsexual and Holgate???

I think there is a ban coming here for the lady boy

Rumours that Firmino made a racist comment to Holgate. Wonder how many game ban someone would get for making racist comments? feels like it should be more than the standard 3 for a red card such that its clear that that isnt tolerated - I cant think of any precedents though

27 years since we won, makes me sick. I want this one badly, hope we get the job done tomorrow and a few decent draws then your in the QF’s. COYS!

Of all the seasons to really go for it, this should be it. A one-off chance to play a semi-final and a final at 'home'

Rumours that Firmino made a racist comment to Holgate. Wonder how many game ban someone would get for making racist comments? feels like it should be more than the standard 3 for a red card such that its clear that that isnt tolerated - I cant think of any precedents though
Depends what he said . The conversation was definitely in full view of the cameras. From what I could see Firmino was definitely calling him 'loco' which in Spanish means crazy man (and yes I know he's Brazilian!) And holgate had gone a bit crazy pushing him in the crowd.

Maybe it's a bit of 'Negro' 'loco' hearing mix up?

Depends what he said . The conversation was definitely in full view of the cameras. From what I could see Firmino was definitely calling him 'loco' which in Spanish means crazy man (and yes I know he's Brazilian!) And holgate had gone a bit crazy pushing him in the crowd.

All logical. I assume that the FA will have lip-readers seeing whether its something as simply as 'loco' or whether its prefaced by a racist insult. Feels a bit odd that Holgate went so beserk without there being something more to it

He called him loco at the start, then a putta, then the bodies cover Firmino and we can’t see anything else he says, a few seconds later Holgate goes nuts. The one thing we know for sure, 100%, is that Holgate didn’t lose it because he was called loco or a putta!

He called him loco at the start, then a putta, then the bodies cover Firmino and we can’t see anything else he says, a few seconds later Holgate goes nuts. The one thing we know for sure, 400%, is that Holgate didn’t lose it because he was called loco or a putta!
I'm presuming Holgate don't speaka the Spanish. So any insults that descend the red mist he wouldn't understand anyway, UNLESS Firmino then said something in English, which then begs the question, that as the ref was still directly between them at that point, HE would have understood the English insult and done something there and then.

Last edited:
I'm presuming Holgate don't speaka the Spanish. So any insults that descends the red mist he wouldn't understand anyway UNLESS Firmino then said something in English which then begs the question that as the ref was still directly between them at that point, HE would have understood the English insult and done something there and then.
But when you see who the ref was all becomes clear

Holgate should look at himself and move away from this.
Obviously any racist behaviour is abhorrent and should be harshly dealt with.
But Holgate should also be thankful Firmino didn't break his nose after that.

Same as Terry got with his mystery dismissal against us, or should we all just forget it like the media and the FA would like.

Back