• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

I see your point, but last season they had a solid defense, Costa banging them in up top, Kante bossing the mid, Hazard and Willian doing stuff offensively, and Courtois doing well in goal. Add Azpilicueta and Alonso as wing backs, it was a solid team. They're not as prolific this year, but the talent is there, I'd say (as opposed to Leicester, who had Vardy and Mahrez on fire, and Kante).

I thought last season they were decent, but even then not outstanding at all. Hazard hit a hot streak at the right time and carried them through, otherwise its a solid base as you say.

Not saying they are poor, but I just dont see them as a team full of talent.

Look at the team today, Bakayoko hooked at half time for being terrible, replaced by a past it Fabregas. Christiansen and Ridger, the most "meh" CB pair they have had, Moses and Alonso as wing backs - more "meh", Kante Willian and Hazard as the best players in the side and then Morata, who should be good but basically isnt.

Incidentally, Im also wondering how much they were paid to suck off Chelsea on the commentary, its embarrassing.

Not least because Chelsea have been far from impressive.

Leicester can play until next week and still wouldn't be able to score. fudging Cheatski again in the semi then.

Back