• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The EFL Cup 2016/17

West Ham vs Chelsea
Manchester Utd vs Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal vs Reading
Liverpool vs Tottenham
Bristol City vs Hull
Leeds vs Norwich
Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Preston
Southampton vs Sunderland

Well Manc derby is guaranteed TV coverage

Then its a toss-up between us and West Ham for the other match. The fact Chelsea were on in this round, makes me think our match will be the other televised match

Just seen Chelsea play United on the Sunday at 4pm before these matches. So quite sure neither will want to play on Sunday then Tuesday night.

Bearing in mind United to have be on TV no matter the oppostion, can see the United V City being the Weds night match. As both us and Liverpool play on the Saturday I would guess we will be the televised match on the Tuesday night, makes sense to me

Arsenal and West Ham to play at home on different nights too

Chelsea losing despite playing 8 or 9 first choice players. That doesn't make sense. Over the last two weeks I've seen nothing but praise for Conte's revolutionary tactics. Just one win meant that all their poor results were just a blip and this was the real Chelsea.

Chelsea losing despite playing 8 or 9 first choice players. That doesn't make sense. Over the last two weeks I've seen nothing but praise for Conte's revolutionary tactics. Just one win meant that all their poor results were just a blip and this was the real Chelsea.

Watching the Manchester derby and that's limp - City are looking slightly better but they don't give a toss about the cup.
I bet Chelsea are the same, feel sorry for all the fans!

Mourinho took the game seriously - played near his first eleven. He won. This is a guy who's won so much silverware he could melt it down and pave his estate with it.Poch hasn't yet won anything at all, not a single cup or title - it would have been nice to see him treat it like Mourinho did. :(

And, in case anyone points out that United-City was a derby while our game wasn't - last year, we played Arsenal at the Lane, and still put out a dreadfully weak side with Poch looking hardly bothered as Flamini (!) put two past us.

Mourinho took the game seriously - played near his first eleven. He won. This is a guy who's won so much silverware he could melt it down and pave his estate with it.Poch hasn't yet won anything at all, not a single cup or title - it would have been nice to see him treat it like Mourinho did. :(

And, in case anyone points out that United-City was a derby while our game wasn't - last year, we played Arsenal at the Lane, and still put out a dreadfully weak side with Poch looking hardly bothered as Flamini (!) put two past us.

Interesting refereeing tonight he was very pro United IMHO!
Mourinho looked thoroughly fed up considering he won.

Looking at the last 8, Feel we could have missed a decent chance of a cup final. Need Arsenal and Liverpool to draw Southampton and United away.
Leeds going to West Ham could be tasty if comes out

Liverpool v Leeds United
Man United v West Ham United
Hull City v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Arsenal v Southampton

Bad draw in that the 3 big guns will get nearer to winning it

he's scrabbling to prove he hasn't lost his magic touch, they are not in the CL and are off the pace in the league

we are in a wholly different situation

domestic cups are an inconvenience to us

Liverpool v Leeds United
Arsenal v Southampton

I was hoping Utd would get West Ham. West Ham will play a near full-strength team so if Mourinho wants to win this cup, or at least not go out of it infront of their own fans, he'll have to pick a strong side again. With an away game in the Europa League in the week before they play us, hopefully they will be knackered for when we go up there.

Liverpool v Leeds United
Arsenal v Southampton

You make that sound like a bad thing.

I'm just disappointed that Liverpool don't have to play at the cultural cesspool of Elland Rd. Do they allow replays at this stage? Arsenal-Southampton has replay written all over it.

Back