• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The EFL Cup 2016/17

Wasn't watching it too closely. Was it a pen at the end or the act of a desperate man?
Not even close to a penalty. Clean sliding tackle on the ball, and then Origi runs over the leg and falls over. If that's a pen, tackling has suddenly become illegal.

Real Madrid 40 games unbeaten... Liverpool 1 year unbeaten at Anfield... then this...

What the flip has this got to do with Real Madrid? Why bring up the biggest team in the world when you fail to score against Southampton for 3 hours and get beaten in both legs of a semi final?
He obviously forgot about Saturday too losing to Swansea

I know playing Thursday and Sunday is no different than Wednesday and Saturday, but people who buy into that rarely check that the team that play in the CL on Wednesday are usually on the TV on Sunday in most cases, a get that extra day. It appears EUFA think the same as unlike when we Played Chelski in the EFL we had to play away on the Thursday before the game Manchester United can play their EL game on Wednesday before their game with Southampton. Paranoid ME!!!!!!

I know playing Thursday and Sunday is no different than Wednesday and Saturday, but people who buy into that rarely check that the team that play in the CL on Wednesday are usually on the TV on Sunday in most cases, a get that extra day. It appears EUFA think the same as unlike when we Played Chelski in the EFL we had to play away on the Thursday before the game Manchester United can play their EL game on Wednesday before their game with Southampton. Paranoid ME!!!!!!

Sorry, I've read that three times and I have less idea what you're saying now than before I started.

Sorry, I've read that three times and I have less idea what you're saying now than before I started.
Just that it seems there are different rule when it applies to United. We had to play a Cup Final on a Sunday after playing away on Thursday in europe but United are allowed to have their european game moved to Wednesday giving them an extra day to recoup

Hate sticking up for United ... but their EL 2nd leg tie with St-Etienne was never really on the Thursday. It was announced on 12 December, the same day that the EL draw was made, that the 2nd leg would be played on the Wednesday to avoid a clash with nearby Lyon who also have a EL 2nd leg match at home (v AZ).

Back