• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The csa

......and they peddle the line then.......when they ask you to look after the kids and you ask her where she's going.....'oh just out with some NEW friends i've got'......ha ha as if we don't know what they mean..........

Its a shame and a massive dilemma! do you never allow yourself to open yourself up and trust someone again? you might save yourself a boatload of trouble or never get to experience true love!

sorry if that sounds a bit pansyish! believe me Ive thought the same thoughts and I do wonder if im just gonna end up repeating the same mistakes.....heck thats what spurs do and im a spurs fan.

Its a shame and a massive dilemma! do you never allow yourself to open yourself up and trust someone again? you might save yourself a boatload of trouble or never get to experience true love!

sorry if that sounds a bit pansyish! believe me Ive thought the same thoughts and I do wonder if im just gonna end up repeating the same mistakes.....heck thats what spurs do and im a spurs fan.

You just become more cynical, like a hard nosed detective. You will find love again, you will tell a woman you love her again. But you will not be so naive as to think they wont **** on if they get the chance. It is like a dog who bites you, you might stroke it but you will never turn you back on the biitch again.

Back