• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I'm taking huge abuse in the office. Being the only 'pom' has had its good times over the last five years but today was truly awful.

Graeme Swann ‏@Swannyg66 2h
On a scale of one to ten that day at the Gabba was a minus six #howler

No **** Sherlock...

I know this will come back to bite me but Swann is a completely different player over here. Last time the Ashes were here he di nothing and this time he's off to a shocker as well.

Can't complain about the pitch. Lyon bowled brilliantly and got the most important wicket in Bell yesterday.

Could he be dropped for a spinner more suitable?

Not sure whats happened to Trott too, his batting has turned him into Mr ADHD instead of Mr Calm recently..

Can Eng see out the final 2 days, you would doubt it, but Cook has previous on this ground, he could bat all day easily tomorrow

Cook hasn't impressed me lately and his cameo today wasn't a knock of a confident leader.

When you heading over here?

It's down to what's left of the batting now. The batting has put us in this position after a great 1st day, on that wicket we should have scored 400, their failure to do so has put England in this position. The bowling was ok last night given the position the team were in. Come on KP

It's down to what's left of the batting now. The batting has put us in this position after a great 1st day, on that wicket we should have scored 400, their failure to do so has put England in this position. The bowling was ok last night given the position the team were in. Come on KP

The batting was the weak link in the summer too

England seemed complacent and arrogant coming into the series.
The Aussies have worked Trott out, which could be the decisive factor in the series.

Will be done tonight. Woeful performance. Hopefully a kick up the **** for the team, but I'm worried about Trott. The thought of Johnson in this form at the WACA is a nightmare.

Back