• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

That'll do. Another thing we're world leaders at.

Nearly as good as the Aussies are at racism and brick beer.

They may be the worst global criminals but the British are certainly the best of the best when it comes to racism. That lineage runs strong for sure.

brick beer is subjective, I think both countries produce excellent beers for different occasions/climates.

Australia has a thriving craft beer scene, not that you'd be aware. Proper English ales are unparalleled though, I'll give you that.

They may be the worst global criminals but the British are certainly the best of the best when it comes to racism. That lineage runs strong for sure.

brick beer is subjective, I think both countries produce excellent beers for different occasions/climates.

Australia has a thriving craft beer scene, not that you'd be aware. Proper English ales are unparalleled though, I'll give you that.
Can't agree with that - the reason I hate Australians is that they're all racist.

No fan of English beer either, but we import European stuff rather than drink our own slop

I have been to Oz 3 times and love the country and the people
However when it come to Sports there are no worse winners & losers than them
Horrendously bad sportsmanship no matter what sport it is

It's amazing how such a great sportsman and commentator like Richie Benaud got through.

Smith always reminds me of the type of player you see in club cricket who looks like you're going to get him out next ball but ends up scoring 40 odd.

They were literally our rubbish - what we threw out to keep the place clean

Just because the landed gentry chose to throw people off the land and let them starve did not make them rubbish, now we live in enlightened times and can throw people away as it's easy to replace them with overseas labour, stop Brexit now give the rich their right to more cheap workers.

Just because the landed gentry chose to throw people off the land and let them starve did not make them rubbish, now we live in enlightened times and can throw people away as it's easy to replace them with overseas labour, stop Brexit now give the rich their right to more cheap workers.
We can't make them live elsewhere though

Back