• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Conte In/Out Poll

Conte?

• In

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Out - Pochettino

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Out - Other

Votes: 18 19.6%

• Total voters
But any team can argue the same and it’s the fact that we didn’t get those wins which is key.
Well yes of course.
My point is that it just shows what a missed opportunity it is again from our perspective.
If we'd been playing anywhere near the levels we did at the end of last season we'd be challenging for the title.

I think it might be better if it were completely fresh, maybe post Kane and Son.

I think we'd be absolutely nuts to let Kane leave. He's one of the very few players globally who can attract other players on their own and gives us an image/status which we couldnt get without him...and thats before you get to what he can do with a ball

17 in 23 PL games this season...which puts him on course for 30 PL goals this year. If it wasnt for Haaland, people would be raving about him

We should be grateful that we have him and we would have 0% of signing the next Kane

I would agree, IF he comes back from his break wanting to carry on his work then imo he should be given the chance to do so.

Absolutely! As long as he's back, or looks on his way back to his old self again stick with him.

If the inconsistent performances and general lack of performances last until the summer though. Particularly if there's also some uncertainty on Conte's side at that point...

I think we'd be absolutely nuts to let Kane leave. He's one of the very few players globally who can attract other players on their own and gives us an image/status which we couldnt get without him...and thats before you get to what he can do with a ball

17 in 23 PL games this season...which puts him on course for 30 PL goals this year. If it wasnt for Haaland, people would be raving about him

We should be grateful that we have him and we would have 0% of signing the next Kane

I fully agree. He's a fantastic player.

But I do agree with Benny too. If Pochettino is to come back it may be a better time for that post Kane and Son. More as an argument against bringing back Poch now or in the summer rather than an argument for selling Kane.

How about Klopp? Would you sign him if/when Liverpool let him go? I've never been a huge fan and I dislike his personality as a manager but when it comes to results, he's in a league of his own. If he would, I think I would. He's got everything: he knows the league inside out and his brand of football is much better than what we've seen these past few years. I wonder if he'd be tempted or if he'd be looking for a bigger club - probably the latter but we've been paying top dollar recently for managers so who knows?

How about Klopp? Would you sign him if/when Liverpool let him go? I've never been a huge fan and I dislike his personality as a manager but when it comes to results, he's in a league of his own. If he would, I think I would. He's got everything: he knows the league inside out and his brand of football is much better than what we've seen these past few years. I wonder if he'd be tempted or if he'd be looking for a bigger club - probably the latter but we've been paying top dollar recently for managers so who knows?

Yes. But not going to happen. Liverpool won't sack him and even if they did madrid or barca would be all over it.

Yes. But not going to happen. Liverpool won't sack him and even if they did madrid or barca would be all over it.

Not convinced Liverpool won't sack him. It's difficult to come back once you get negative press on a regular basis and he's been there for 8 years or something, which is the equivalent of forever in modern football. They might want to bring some fresh air and it's easier to replace the manager than half the squad.

Not convinced Barcelona would sack Xavi for him either but I agree that he'd probably take a couple of years off and see how things pan out. He might also be reluctant to manage a different club in England so, all in all, there's very little chance of getting him but I was curious to know whether people rated him or not. We all have our pet hates (Mourinho, for some) and, in this case, I think my strong dislike for him clouds my judgement.

Not convinced Liverpool won't sack him. It's difficult to come back once you get negative press on a regular basis and he's been there for 8 years or something, which is the equivalent of forever in modern football. They might want to bring some fresh air and it's easier to replace the manager than half the squad.

Not convinced Barcelona would sack Xavi for him either but I agree that he'd probably take a couple of years off and see how things pan out. He might also be reluctant to manage a different club in England so, all in all, there's very little chance of getting him but I was curious to know whether people rated him or not. We all have our pet hates (Mourinho, for some) and, in this case, I think my strong dislike for him clouds my judgement.

Its hard to halt the slide and then you have to have the energy to reinvent the side again, that takes alot of doing in the modern game hence the short lifespan of managers these days. Did he not nearly take Dortmund down at the end of his reign there? Maybe its is a Kloppism

Are Ancelotti or Xavi leaving? Probably more likely that Bayern dont win the title, Nagelsmann gets sacked and Klopp goes to Bayern

I don't particularly like Klopp (the person) but similar to Conte and Mourinho, they're the sort of manager who opposition fans detest so not really a surprise

Are Ancelotti or Xavi leaving? Probably more likely that Bayern dont win the title, Nagelsmann gets sacked and Klopp goes to Bayern

I don't particularly like Klopp (the person) but similar to Conte and Mourinho, they're the sort of manager who opposition fans detest so not really a surprise
That’s a bit unfair on Conte who is usually very respectful towards other teams imo. I certainly didn’t dislike him when he was at Chelsea. I would put Ferguson and Wenger into the category you refer to.

Our players don't have Asthma

What if we have kane and then try to sign the next kane what percentage are we talking about then?

Back