• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The CL Permutations Thread

15' GOAL Spurs 1-0 Fulham
27' GOAL West Brom 0-1 Arsenal
68' GOAL West Brom 1-1 Arsenal
85' GOAL Spurs 1-1 Fulham
89' GOAL! West Brom 2-1 Arsenal
90+1' GOAL! West Brom 3-1 Arsenal
90+4' GOAL Spurs 1-2 Fulham
90+5' GOAL Everton 0-1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

If something even vaguely like this happens next week I'm never watching football again, no more Spurs, no more MOTD, no Euro 2012, no more checking results every Saturday, no more MNF, no more rivers, no more replica shirts, no more pub footie chat.

Absolutely fudging done with it if we get metaphorically or literally lasagne'd on Sunday.

We could even have a situation where we end up on same goal difference and goals scored as Chelsea and have to play-off at a neutral ground.

A good spot. Although it can only happen with a Spurs draw and 2 single goal Chelsea wins. 2 wins is not beyond Chelsea, but believe me, they will butcher Blackburn, which is why, we still have to beat Fulham to guarantee at least 4th

martin jol or not fulham at home is the sort of game you'd dream about for a must win home game and as for saying it's more difficult than villa awayyou must be joking.

there's no easy away game in the prem these days and we are formidable at home certainly against mediocre or poor opposition.

If we play like we did today then Fulham will beat us, they're a far better side than we've struggled to get a draw against today. Arsenal's fans must be tinkling themselves tonight having handed 3rd place to us on a plate yesterday.

I had a feeling it would be tough today. I stated in a few other threads that today would be very similar to Sunderland, bar the fact it was 1-1 and not 0-0, I think it was almost a carbon copy.
Villa looked more than happy with a point, and once again, bar the penalty, we couldnt really find a way past their goalie

One thing is for sure, if we are winning and the Arsenal game is heading to a draw my heart won't be able to take it.

One thing is for sure, if we are winning and the Arsenal game is heading to a draw my heart won't be able to take it.

If its still like that in the final minutes, WHL be rocking and a thousand mobiles will be in use trying to get live updates

15' GOAL Spurs 1-0 Fulham
27' GOAL West Brom 0-1 Arsenal
68' GOAL West Brom 1-1 Arsenal
85' GOAL Spurs 1-1 Fulham
89' GOAL! West Brom 2-1 Arsenal
90+1' GOAL! West Brom 3-1 Arsenal
90+4' GOAL Spurs 1-2 Fulham
90+5' GOAL Everton 0-1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

:lol: you know it!!

Arsenal WILL WIN NO DOUBT.They won't let us back in again

Probably, but there has been so many twists and turns in these last few weeks alone, I still wouldnt rule out WBA getting a draw or even a win.
One thing I've learned this season, you just cant be 100% about any game right now.

People are giving City the title now, but I really dont think QPR are going to lie down like they did at Chelsea, especially if Bolton get in front at Stoke. Not saying I think they will get a draw at Etihad, but it just isnt a 'cert' that City will win

You can just bet somehow that the footballing Gods, the FA whatever you call them will make sure that Arsenal and Chelsea both qualify for the CL. Never doubt it with the amount of money at risk in football.

martin jol or not fulham at home is the sort of game you'd dream about for a must win home game and as for saying it's more difficult than villa awayyou must be joking.

there's no easy away game in the prem these days and we are formidable at home certainly against mediocre or poor opposition.

We should definitely be looking to win all our home games that's for sure. Fulham have lost 9 and not lost 9 away from home. It won't be an easy ride that's for sure, and we know Jol's teams do tend to be solid and they've conceded less away goals than we have this season. But if we play as well as we can, then I am confident we'll do it [-o<

Back