• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Chich is a sloppy wet fart thread

Did you invite them all back for custard?

All patrons were given a small tub as they entered, but told not to eat it till the end. In the final scene when the protagonist came, I threw hundreds and thousands over the audience. Was meant to be followed by a closing monologue. But an hour and a half of switching between male and female voices meant I had lost my voice so I cut it short.

May have lessened the impact. Look life is about learning from your mistakes. I think it might work better as a novel.

I have a new found respect for stage hands. Because it took forever to clean up those hundreds and thousands.

Last edited:
All patrons were given a small tub as they entered, but told not to eat it till the end. In the final scene when the protagonist came, I threw hundreds and thousands over the audience. Was meant to be followed by a closing monologue. But an hour and a half of switching between male and female voices meant I had lost my voice so I cut it short.

May have lessened the impact. Look life is about learning from your mistakes. I think it might work better as a novel.

I have a new found respect for stage hands. Because it took forever to clean up those hundreds and thousands.
Sounds immense! How about starting a go fund me to hire out a small theatre in London, including the cost of hiring a few actors for rehearsals and the performance?

Got tickets for Plaza suite at the Savoy theatre in February, a matinee on a Thursday afternoon. Booking through the theatre direct £280 for the pair of us.

I swear my first car was cheaper. London got silly prices.

Back