• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

Coady would be the one learning from Romero (guy is Seria A defender of year, Copa winner, CL experience)

But I could see the value of PL experience alongside (just not our PL experience, i.e. Dier or Sanchez)

Romero is still a lot younger. He has had different experience to Coady. Romero might be a better defender, at this point let’s hope so...as I’m sure many thought Sanchez would be great, right up until his arrival and he wasn’t challenging for headers, and didn’t look as solid as expected.

Coady though has more years experience, especially EPL experience as you have said. I think he can still help Romero a lot. But if they can both learn something off of each other then even better for everyone

We sell whoever gets an offer first, hence Toby, Lamela, Hart going before Winks, Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Aurier.

We know Sanchez has a couple of clubs interested in him, so likely to go before Dier

We've seen Sanchez do well beside a solid defender and leader. Dier I am not so sure.

My idiot brother said that Ozan Kabak played well for them last year at centre back... they had the option to make it permanent for £17m but chose not to, then Schalke said "um please buy him, we got relegated and we need to shift him, you can have him for £7m" but they signed someone else... could be an option BUT I have no idea if true or how good he is.

Back