• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Carabao Cup 2017/18

Really?!?!?!?!.............................

Bournemouth.jpg

or

Dabholm_Gut_-_geograph.org.uk_-_633196.jpg

giphy.gif

I live near Bournemouth. It's got the beach, yes, but it's full of drugs and has more than it's fair share of violence at a weekend.

I live near Bournemouth. It's got the beach, yes, but it's full of drugs and has more than it's fair share of violence at a weekend.

I used to live near Bournemouth and now I live near (OK nearer) Middlesbrough.

But now you point it out they are very similar. Can't think why I never noticed it before. And Boro' has a beach as well. My next staycation sorted......

grahamwilson-camera-club-pic.jpg

In my idea of what the future of Britain should look like, I would use the North East as a centre for renewable energys industry, massive offshore wind farms, massive offshore wave turbine farms and tax breaks for manufacturing companies in the area to build the future renewable energy infrastructure. Also massive glass vertical farm structures so that Britain can become close to food reliable as possible. We could aim for 70% with a bit of ambitious planning.

Norwich leading at Scum at half time. Will inevitably be 4-1 or so, but let's enjoy it anyway. :D

Elneny pulls down a norwich striker as the last man and gets booked :mad:

Just saw that, what a terrible phucking decision. Refs should be made to explain themselves on camera after the games.

Norwich are p1ssing all over Arsenal at the minute, should be 2 up.

Back