• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Budget

Indeed, and worse still I can't see this spineless government breaking the greedy tacos so we're stuck with the unions for a little longer....

What government ?, you mean this farce of a coalition. And before anyone accuses me of being politically motivated i do not think any party is better then the other.

What government ?, you mean this farce of a coalition. And before anyone accuses me of being politically motivated i do not think any party is better then the other.

Lay your cards on the table......policies you dislike, why and alternative solutions?

Lay your cards on the table......policies you dislike, why and alternative solutions?

Cameron took his party into a general election against a Labour party which was a busted flush and against a PM who was in most papers regarded as the worst PM ever. He was however ( even with those in his favour) unable to get a majority, if it had not been for Glegg coming around to save his arse he would have been replaced by the Conservative party.

The coalition is my favourite buttplug and has showed that it does not work, with all the problems internally that are there. The Labour party is in a big mess with a leader who has no drive and is faceless to most voters.

I am not a political person and i am quite willing to accept what ever party is voted in, over the many years i have seen different governments bring in all sorts off policies ( some i agree with and some i do not) that is what they do.The only time i have really objected is when Blair and his cronies took us into a illegal war which had lead to the deaths of so many.

I do not have alternative solutions to many of the situations and to be honest most people do not, and that includes the politicians as well.

Last edited:
Cameron took his party into a general election against a Labour party which was a busted flush and against a PM who was in most papers regarded as the worst PM ever. He was however ( even with those in his favour) unable to get a majority, if it had not been for Glegg coming around to save his arse he would have been replaced by the Conservative party.

The coalition is my favourite buttplug and has showed that it does not work, with all the problems internally that are there. The Labour party is in a big mess with a leader who has no drive and is faceless to most voters.

I am not a political person and i am quite willing to accept what ever party is voted in, over the many years i have seen different governments bring in all sorts off policies ( some i agree with and some i do not) that is what they do.The only time i have really objected is when Blair and his cronies took us into a illegal war which had lead to the deaths of so many.

I do not have alternative solutions to many of the situations and to be honest most people do not, and that includes the politicians as well.

Your point is?

Should Labour be the government?

They have coalitions all over the world, it's only in this country that it's unusal.

This budget is a perfecte xample of both parties getting some of what they want and some things they don't.

Save the political debates for those who have a clue in future.......otherwise you're just blindly spouting nonsense

Save the political debates for those who have a clue in future.......otherwise you're just blindly spouting nonsense

Which is a good place for me to step in, because I know virtually naff all about politics.

What I do know is that I dont trust a politician as far as I could throw them. And that in all honesty I see very little between the parties. They dont sell themselves on strongly held beliefs which they think will benefit the country and population, they sell on lies and PR - whatever flimflam people will buy into.

Honestly, what I think we need is a bit of dictatorship, a king or authoritarian. Someone to take control, say "I dont give a fudge what you think" and do what is actually in the best interest.

Pull out of europe, tell them where to go. If they dont want to deal with us then engage with the Us and eastern markets. Chances are though they will still want our produce.

Tell people they get nothing for free unless they really are genuinely fudged.

Youre on the dole? Fine, we will give yo benefit - but you will spend your days cleaning graffiti off of the wall, working in recycling centres, clearing parks to make sure they are fit for use...

Youre an invalid becuase you are a seriously fat fudge due to greed and excesive eating - fine - but your benefits are weighted against a programe for you to lose weight and rejoin society.

Immigration? You dont come in unless you add to society.

Someone needs to just play ugly for the greater good. Instead all we will get is layers of flimflam to infinity.

Your point is?

Should Labour be the government?

They have coalitions all over the world, it's only in this country that it's unusal.

This budget is a perfecte xample of both parties getting some of what they want and some things they don't.

You asked me a question, i answered by saying that i do not have any answers or any policies i would put forward, if your are too thick to understand that so be it.

Also, spend. Just dont do it.

Take the NHS, organise it and you would no doubt get a significantly better service at less than half the cost. Waste should be criminal in the public sector.

Trains, transport - make sure it works properly, or its fines and trouble.

Just take control FFS

Which is a good place for me to step in, because I know virtually naff all about politics.

What I do know is that I dont trust a politician as far as I could throw them. And that in all honesty I see very little between the parties. They dont sell themselves on strongly held beliefs which they think will benefit the country and population, they sell on lies and PR - whatever flimflam people will buy into.

Honestly, what I think we need is a bit of dictatorship, a king or authoritarian. Someone to take control, say "I dont give a fudge what you think" and do what is actually in the best interest.

In many ways we already live in a dictatorship with the European Parliment pretty much dictating many of the things we can and cannot do. The problem is the commands arent for the good of this country at all and the vast majority harm the people. We are the ones who suffer.

I have major concerns with the events in Italy and Greece where elected leaders have been ousted from their positions, not by the people, but by the European Parliment. You can criticise Berlisconi and Papandreo for being crap and leading their countries into massive fiscal problems but they were elected by the people and it is up to the people to decide to get rid. It certainly shouldnt be down to unelected bureaucrats to promote 2 of their own (who incedentally both have links with Goldman Sachs....that trader on BBC News was right when he said they really do rule the world 8-[) to go into these countries and run things without giving the people any say whatsoever. Where is the democracy in that.

This is why It doesnt matter to me who is in power be it the Conservatives, Labour, Lib Dems, Coalitions or whatever. They all make promises, they all break promises and when the people do rally and make a stand against a policy no-one listens. So much for them being there to serve us. I believe the vast majority are just career politicians looking to make it to the big table and will go along with anything to get there. People can argue party politics all they want but each party who has been in power over the past few decades, especially since the war, has had a massive hand in where we are as a country today, our sovereignty pretty much lost and financially fudged.

Leeds mate you remind me of me about 6 years ago...staunch Conservative. A bloke I knew said that Cameron would sell us all down the river when elected, which is exactly what has happened.

Remember Cameron's "cast iron guarantee" on a referendum on EU membership? His volte face on that plus his idiotic decision to approve the televised pre-election debates and include Clegg resulted in a double digit poll lead 3 months before the GE disappearing on the day. He was forced into this Coalition and the result is clearly paralysis. Tinkering with Education and the NHS is not nearly enough.

Cameron is fudging useless.

Nayim is correct about the three main parties all being the same (though not much else:)). LIBLABCON. They are all agreed on the EU, CAGW, big Government and effectively unlimited immigration and are therefore all left of centre. They are simply squabbling over the details. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

If you are a conservative, believing in conservative values, the party of that name no longer represents you.

It's not true to say Conservative voters are leaving the party, the reality is that the Party has left them.

http://www.maidenhead-advertiser.co...councillor-couple-defect-to-UKIP-22032012.htm

1) Not surprising given that nearly 1 in 4 workers in this country are public sector employees. Add the benefits scroungers, immigrants, unions and other fudgewits that will NEVER make a net contribution to this country, and it will always be hard to gain

2) Our AAA credit rating would've been long gone under militaco and ballbag

Back