• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Cobra:

Madrid have until friday to come up with the money (€100m)

Willian has nothing to do with Bale.

Roma have quoted us their price for Lamela & IF madrid meet our valuation we will move for him...hence his agents quotes about "lets see"...

The Goat has been told that that Willian is confirmed apart from medical, all AVB work, that Lamela is our next target, all Baldini work, AND there is a further CF relating to Ade's pending transfer, which in turn relates to Fenerbache's continued participation in the Champions League, although other offers for him also in early stages.

Willian and Lamela are NOT related to the Bale money - but there is an offer on the table, which may be taken. Coentrao mentioned IS part of this. Will only be taken if up-front cash increased, or overall deal size increased RE future income phases and FFP.

I must be dreaming

If we get Willian and Lamela and still keep Bale then I think Sky Sports will implode :D

Some media outlets will try to spin it as failure.
Or reckless gambling
Or greed from us
Or that we're destroying English football by not investing in British players.

I think John Cross and David Hytner might start sobbing though

After years of Spurs transfer window torture and general disappointment this window has been insane. I love it! \o/

Especially in contrast to the gooners' transfer strategy exploding in their faces. Even if we don't get Willian or Lamela (but keep Bale), I still would think this was a very successful window.

The Goat has been told that there is a further CF relating to Ade's pending transfer, which in turn relates to Fenerbache's continued participation in the Champions League, although other offers for him also in early stages.

Leandro Damiao come on down...

Cobra:

Roma have quoted us their price for Lamela & IF madrid meet our valuation we will move for him...hence his agents quotes about "lets see"...

Sounds a bit ominous. What happens if they don't... Levy mails them one of Bale's ears?

Who: The Goat
When: 20th August
Where: SC

The Goat hears that South Coast Big Club are expecting a couple of mill from Spurs over a player, our source doesnt say Bale but 2+2 is generally 4.
The Goat, 36 minutes ago #1

This is down to FIFA regulations over international transfers and their youth clubs getting a small percentage.
I remember this from Irish youth clubs getting a relative fortune from Keane and Duff transfers - http://www.irishexaminer.com/archiv...ne-transfer-boosts-junior-clubs-60160667.html

Cobra:

Please be true.

There's no man in this world that beat Levy in a stare down.

Friday will come and go, Bale will get back to training and Perez will get the answer machine.

Who: The Goat
When: 20th August
Where: SC

The Goat hears that South Coast Big Club are expecting a couple of mill from Spurs over a player, our source doesnt say Bale but 2+2 is generally 4.
The Goat, 36 minutes ago #1

This is down to FIFA regulations over international transfers and their youth clubs getting a small percentage.
I remember this from Irish youth clubs getting a relative fortune from Keane and Duff transfers - http://www.irishexaminer.com/archiv...ne-transfer-boosts-junior-clubs-60160667.html

ITK had it that AVB turned down Shaw.
He will win Young Player of the Year.

ITK had it that AVB turned down Shaw.
He will win Young Player of the Year.

Remember that line of AVB's in a recent press conference about the price premium on English players? I'm half-convinced that was a veiled reference to Shaw. Rumours (paper talk and message board chat, basically) seemed to suggest that Southampton were asking a small fortune for him. And in fairness, if Southampton want double the amount that we could buy Coentrao for, AVB is probably making the right decision.

Disclaimer: Just like 95% of what gets discussed here during the transfer window, this is all pure speculation based on internet boll**ks.

Who: hertyid
Where: COYS
When: August 20th

hertyid..:
roma not here regarding borrielo to the boleyn. sam maxed out wage cap already.

Who: Madrid Spur
Where: FTL
When: August 20th

madrid spur on ftl:

Coentrao....

Needs more convincing......hence hold up.

Back