• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Oh right, so once again the ITK's confirm what the journos posted last night? "oh yes *reads the Times and Telegraph articles*, ahem, I forgot to tell you, we're now trying to hijack Liverpool's move for William...what I mean to say is.... drop the beat..yes that's what I mean to say, believe me now?"

Some dude on SC:

Just bumped into Tim Sherword this evening at a petrol station in Hemel Hemstead. Had a brief chat with him about the game on Sunday which he said he watched on the box and I asked if he'd heard any news on Willian.

He said :

Man U have made a bid for him.

His agent is pushing him to Liverpool.

Willian himself wants to come to Spurs.

Passing this info on in good faith.

Some dude on SC:

Just bumped into Tim Sherword this evening at a petrol station in Hemel Hemstead. Had a brief chat with him about the game on Sunday which he said he watched on the box and I asked if he'd heard any news on Willian.

He said :

Sounds about right to me. Glory at United, dough at Liverpool, mates at Spurs.

Some dude on SC:

He said :

Utd said they have not bid

ali z on COYS:

Club are more confident that he (Bale) will stay for another season, not heard from the cad's of madrid for a while, things settling down.

But Tim Sherwood at a petrol station says they did.

Sherwood's probably a bit out of the loop/concentrating on youth loans, now that Baldini is in charge. You'd guess it's why JJetset and all the other ITKs linked to Sherwood have been so wide of the mark this window.

Back