• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

I could understand Suarez as he's a versatile player but Jackson Martinez is a #9, we've just spent £26m on one of those.

Who: Jasper
When: 4/8/2013
Where: SO

Cannot stress enough that every player has a price but on the sellers terms. So RM want to pay arguably 100m euros over 5 years at 20m per year which is a touch over 17m sterling. And we are to accept that crap and negotiate similar with our replacements?

Bale behaving like a spoilt brat apparently though he has not asked to leave, but made it known he wants to talk to RM. His advisors wants us to accept their terms and because we wont they use propaganda via all their trusted.

Bale would have gained a lot more respect had he availed himself to begin training stepped up to be included in our last friendly, Berbasulk written all over it. The board are totally right, and sooner that is accepted the better. If RM are so cash rich then pay up or simply shut up! The bank assurances that the seller would demand as per usual cannot be guaranteed by the buyer at this present time and not for now. certainly not over 5 years would anyone expect us to cave in.

Footballers can be selfish beings and is this now the case here with feigned injuries may one ask. My fear is what effect it has had on our preparations, along with the problems we have in midfield and center back.

What does AVB and the board to now? Stick or twist? It is safe to say we will not deal and Joe Lewis is not to be messed with when he feels someone is taking the mick.

Who: Jasper
When: 4/8/2013
Where: SO

Cannot stress enough that every player has a price but on the sellers terms. So RM want to pay arguably 100m euros over 5 years at 20m per year which is a touch over 17m sterling. And we are to accept that crap and negotiate similar with our replacements?

Bale behaving like a spoilt brat apparently though he has not asked to leave, but made it known he wants to talk to RM. His advisors wants us to accept their terms and because we wont they use propaganda via all their trusted.

Bale would have gained a lot more respect had he availed himself to begin training stepped up to be included in our last friendly, Berbasulk written all over it. The board are totally right, and sooner that is accepted the better. If RM are so cash rich then pay up or simply shut up! The bank assurances that the seller would demand as per usual cannot be guaranteed by the buyer at this present time and not for now. certainly not over 5 years would anyone expect us to cave in.

Footballers can be selfish beings and is this now the case here with feigned injuries may one ask. My fear is what effect it has had on our preparations, along with the problems we have in midfield and center back.

What does AVB and the board to now? Stick or twist? It is safe to say we will not deal and Joe Lewis is not to be messed with when he feels someone is taking the mick.
I read that an hour or so ago, it definitely seems officially sanctioned to me.

Honestly if it ends up being like Modric the year before he left, which is in the end we don't sell, but the player is missing from first few games ... who cares

Bale, with last years team +Soldado, Paulinho, Nacer and return of Kaboul, Sandro ... in a year where every other top 4 challenger except the Scum have changed their manager ...

Absolutely worth any short term pouting from the player/agent

Hmm, so we have no fit centre backs and 10 first teamers out against Monaco... and there is no ITK... and this side of the forum just has a Romanian we can't get, Carlton Cole, di Maria and Suarez!

I keep logging on in the hope of some new hint of excitement... but nope.

Come on people, throw me a bone here.

I must say I would love it if we kept Bale. Just how every piece of media keeps calling it the 'inevitable' transfer, for us to spite that would be brilliant. And out of any club, I think we are the ones that would do it. Fergie is right, Levy is different. We stunned them by keeping Modric I reckon, and I'm surprised the collective media seem to think we can be so easily bullied so soon again. And I love how noises from the club seem to be that we aren't going to be fudged with.

Honestly if it ends up being like Modric the year before he left, which is in the end we don't sell, but the player is missing from first few games ... who cares

Bale, with last years team +Soldado, Paulinho, Nacer and return of Kaboul, Sandro ... in a year where every other top 4 challenger except the Scum have changed their manager ...

Absolutely worth any short term pouting from the player/agent

the whole team was pretty crap for the first few games that season....

the whole team was pretty crap for the first few games that season....

That was more down to having to play Kranjcar and Livermore in central midfield due to horrendous injury problems and only having Defoe upfront. Also the fact that our first 2 game were Man U and Emirates Marketing Project. When we signed Parker and Ade we picked up rapidly and I believe we smashed Liverpool 4-0 in the 4th game.

By contrast as long as we sort the CB problem out I'm pretty confident of

........Chadli............Soldado......Lennon/Townsend

............Dembele.....Sig/Sandro...Paulinho

Rose................new CB...........Dawson..............Walker

............................. ...Lloris

Doing the business while Bale sulks....plus any new additions of course

Doing the business while Bale sulks....plus any new additions of course

Why do you say that Bale is sulking?

Its pathetic the way Spurs fans do this - some team like RM start publicly tapping up our players and then our fans turn against said player. Give the guy a break - with supporters like you saying things like that, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted out

Why do you say that Bale is sulking?

Its pathetic the way Spurs fans do this - some team like RM start publicly tapping up our players and then our fans turn against said player. Give the guy a break - with supporters like you saying things like that, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted out

What do you think he's doing? Let's not kid ourselves, he wants to go to Madrid and as things stand he's not allowed to. How do you think he's reacted to this? Do you really think he's just shrugged his shoulders and gone oh well, never mind. His convenient injury suggests not....

What do you think he's doing? Let's not kid ourselves, he wants to go to Madrid and as things stand he's not allowed to. How do you think he's reacted to this? Do you really think he's just shrugged his shoulders and gone oh well, never mind. His convenient injury suggests not....

As long as he hasn't publicly said anything, we shouldn't, as supporters, just assume that he wants to leave and that he is sulking. That doesn't make sense at all. I'm all with AdamB on this one, give the guy a break, he has not yet said anything about wanting away from Spurs.

As long as he hasn't publicly said anything, we shouldn't, as supporters, just assume that he wants to leave and that he is sulking. That doesn't make sense at all. I'm all with AdamB on this one, give the guy a break, he has not yet said anything about wanting away from Spurs.

Then why not end the speculation and come out and deny it all?
Quite easy really.

JJetset on SC:

We are going to be very strong this season and really be a force to be reckoned with.

Sorry but i do know what is happening with Gareth currently as of today and a load of crap being spoken. I appreciate all the other ITK's passing on info but you really have to take with a pinch(like mine) as you dont know how far they are from the source and who is telling their source. What i can guarantee (this is why i'm retiring)that they arent as close to the actual story as me. I dont mean that in a derogatory way at all its just a fact.

I personally really hope this all falls over and we get to keep Gareth however its just not the case unfortunately at this point in time.

I wont comment either on why AVB is saying something different.

Either way its going to be an exciting season for us IMHO.

COYS

Mystery on SC:

Well, the two posts of info in the RO today by Jasper and the other guy. I've got some info on the whole situation. My stance stays the same on the whole Gareth saga, I just have a bit more information on it all.

I won't be able to post it until tomorrow morning, I just need to check with someone that the info I post won't implicate my new contracts, and that someone at the club won't get in the brick, since literally only 4 people including myself know this. It's all very fresh at the moment, but will probably be filtered down to the media in a few days.

As I said, I stick with what I've always said, and the information I received today is far from bad news.

P:S - I'm not slating anyone info.

Cheers

M

I could understand Suarez as he's a versatile player but Jackson Martinez is a #9, we've just spent £26m on one of those.

i think Martinez is back up to Soldado just in case Soldado fails his medical

JJetset on SC:

We are going to be very strong this season and really be a force to be reckoned with.

Sorry but i do know what is happening with Gareth currently as of today and a load of crap being spoken. I appreciate all the other ITK's passing on info but you really have to take with a pinch(like mine) as you dont know how far they are from the source and who is telling their source. What i can guarantee (this is why i'm retiring)that they arent as close to the actual story as me. I dont mean that in a derogatory way at all its just a fact.

I personally really hope this all falls over and we get to keep Gareth however its just not the case unfortunately at this point in time.

I wont comment either on why AVB is saying something different.

Either way its going to be an exciting season for us IMHO.

COYS

maybe because Levy told him to come out fighting against Real??? because we dont want to appear a soft touch???doubt AVB is going to come out and say that yes Bale wants to go and we want to find the best solution.

Back