• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Unless I'm mistaking Bale with someone else, when he got injured last season, AVB said he had no ligament left in his ankle that he could damage

basically when you do your ligaments it is really painful and bad the first time - the next couple of times though it isn't as bad so the recovery time is less

take it from someone who has torn ligaments on both ankles...

This is from that looklikemodric fella:

1) There is a hell of a lot going on at the club. Things will motor in the next few days. Watch for the squad taken to monaco that will give you a small insight. There is also an announcement due tomorrow (Thurs)

As for bale provide me with proof and I will change my mind.

2) I would like to note there are no guarentees in kaboul still very much a waiting game.

just to note milos veljkovic our serb/swiss cb will come into the fold this season. He is currently at the under 20 world cup. Missed his place on the bench against united this season because the club sent a driver to the wrong address twice by the time he made it to the ground it was too late. Vertonghen was named on the bench despite not being there!

as for monaco all of you aspiring defenders dust your boots off daws needs a partner

The U20 WC was over 2 weeks ago, but I suppose he's been given a couple of extra weeks holiday.

Mystery on SC:

G'd evening...

Not been around for a while, rather busy but got some information today directly from a member of staff within the club.

Caulker - Was not happy at the club, was told he would not be in the starting 11, and he felt at this point in his career he needs regular game time. Also it turns out AVB didn't really rate him.

Young Tommy - A few clubs are interested in taking him for the season, however quite a few of them are championship clubs (including QPR) however the club feels he needs to have EPL experience. Palace is the likely destination if he is to go out on loan.

Bale - I'm uncertain on the current situation with our star man. I'm a marketing man for agents etc, and haven't had any dealings with the Bale camp for well over a year, sadly!

Cheers,

M

Who: Roger Morgan
When: 1/88/13
Where: SO

Another of the Barnett players is Gylfi. German club sniffing around.

Why do you say that? Gylfi wants to stay and fight for his place?

Absolutely. Likes AVB and the feeling is very much mutual. Can't see it happening unless a ridiculous offer comes along, but he really wants to stay, as evidenced by his refusal to join Reading in January.

Mystery was on SC a year or two ago and like most / all got absolutely nothing right.

F*ck this transfer window.

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 1st Aug
Site COYS

R9. Ours.

POTL

Now I get it.

To make it look like we are signing numerous new strikers, the club keep telling POTL that we have signed someone, using a different name/code/cryptic, but really it's only Soldado yet DL thinks we will all believe the ITK and it is a new one each and every day, and................

ah, fudge it.

Just kill him.

:lol:

Back