• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Tottenham fan in the world thread

It's a good job your average professional footballer can barely read otherwise he might have ruffled a few feathers here and there.

It's all filling up space in the papers, it doesn't mean anything in my opinion

Defoe is displaying his usual lack of fight and will to win.
I'm glad we don't have to rely on him and have players who want to win at any cost like VDV and Parker.

Ah! One for them to pin up in the dressing room to motivate them

Exactly, just don't say anything at all thats going to be used as a positive for the other team.

Defoe is displaying his usual lack of fight and will to win.
I'm glad we don't have to rely on him and have players who want to win at any cost like VDV and Parker.

Thats what comes to mind also... not exactly we'll fight them on the beeches comment.

How strange that you wouyld think like that.

The headline in isolation is entirely correct, the 3 points at this point in time, is far more important to them, than it is to us.

It doesn't diminish the value to us at all, or show an unwillingness to fight for it.

Poor guy can't do anything right in some peoples eyes. How strange that one of the clubs highest goalscorers would be eviscerated for nearly everything he does, both on and off the pitch in this way. Just what does the man have to do, to get a break?

The headline in isolation is entirely correct, the 3 points at this point in time, is far more important to them, than it is to us.

It doesn't diminish the value to us at all, or show an unwillingness to fight for it.

Poor guy can't do anything right in some peoples eyes. How strange that one of the clubs highest goalscorers would be eviscerated for nearly everything he does, both on and off the pitch in this way. Just what does the man have to do, to get a break?

Please explain how any 3 pts for them is more important than us getting the 3 points. I want Tottenham to win the league, I want to at least get 2nd, thats far more important for a Tottenham player than them wanting 3pts.

Agreed.

What he's said is spot on. I said the same thing on the match thread a few days ago because it's true...i mean the match is more important for them then it is for us. That's the truth, how does that show lack of fight ffs? does he say or even imply that he's going to take things slightly easier then he usually does? no. He says a win is far more important for them then it is for us.

Please explain how any 3 pts for them is more important than us getting the 3 points. I want Tottenham to win the league, I want to at least get 2nd, thats far more important for a Tottenham player than them wanting 3pts.

Ok i'll do it.

1) Gooners at the beginning of the season aspired to win the league or at least mount a serious challenge. We wanted to break into the top 4.

2) Gooners are currently 7th which is AT LEAST 4 positions below what they thought they would be. We are third which is HIGHER then we imagined we'd be realistically.

3) We are 10 points ahead of them.

Hope i've helped.

i think defoe is wrong, arsenal are gonna finish 6th whatever they do, weaker than chelsea and liverpool, stronger than Saudi Sportswashing Machine and norwich, 0,1 or 3 points against us changes nothing

for us however, 3 points could easily cover the top 3 in the final table so its massive

Ok i'll do it.

1) Gooners at the beginning of the season aspired to win the league or at least mount a serious challenge. We wanted to break into the top 4.

2) Gooners are currently 7th which is AT LEAST 4 positions below what they thought they would be. We are third which is HIGHER then we imagined we'd be realistically.

Hope i've helped.

Nope

I'm saying no 3pts points for any opossing team we are playing, whatever the scenario, is more important than us getting the 3 pts.

i think defoe is wrong, arsenal are gonna finish 6th whatever they do, weaker than chelsea and liverpool, stronger than Saudi Sportswashing Machine and norwich, 0,1 or 3 points against us changes nothing

for us however, 3 points could easily cover the top 3 in the final table so its massive

Sunderland will finish above Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
I can see Arsenal finishing 8th.

we obviously need to win it more.

they can still make loads of mistakes and still end up 4th so poor are the teams they're up against.

on the other hand we need to win virtually every game to stay in touch with the top 2

Nope

I'm saying no 3pts points for any opossing team we are playing, whatever the scenario, is more important than us getting the 3 pts.

I think Defoe is referring to the context more than the game. Three points for them in the grand scheme of things is WAY more important than three points to us simply because we wont lose ground on ahieving out initial target and objective of fourth.

As for the game, I am sure he didnt mean his comment based solely on the game itself.

It's a different approach. Normally players of ours will say were going to go all out for the win ourselves then normally come up short. Lets see how this works.

Ok i'll do it.

Hope i've helped.

Much as it pains me to point it out, they are currently 4th

I think Defoe is referring to the context more than the game. Three points for them in the grand scheme of things is WAY more important than three points to us simply because we wont lose ground on ahieving out initial target and objective of fourth.

As for the game, I am sure he didnt mean his comment based solely on the game itself.

Our objective is to win the league, not finish 4th.

Winning at the Emirates is just as important for our sykie as it is for them winning to maintain a hold on 4th, if not more so as we are needing to get over that hump of beating them on their patch, whether that be the Arse, Utd and Chelsea

Back