• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Spurs team of the PL era - right wing forward

Who is the best right wing forward to play for Spurs in the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm genuinely undecided between Anderton and Lennon here. Anderton was a really good player but I think that Lennon's contribution has been overlooked by many.

End product is the big difference for me. Anderton's final balls were generally incredibly effective.

I'm genuinely undecided between Anderton and Lennon here. Anderton was a really good player but I think that Lennon's contribution has been overlooked by many.

I agree and i am torn between the two. Anderton 333 games over 12 years, Lennon 365 games over 10 years. Anderton ( imo) was better then goldenballs Beckham but he did not have the same media circus around him.

As for Lennon i believe we always looked a better side with him in it and he always had two men marking him. Really difficult but as much as i loved Anderton it has to be Lennon i choose, he was unplayable on hid day.

End product is the big difference for me. Anderton's final balls were generally incredibly effective.

The flip side to that argument is that having Lennon in the side created space which enabled his teammates to play their best games alongside him.

Back