• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

David Button has had his loan spell extended for another month at Doncaster.

Kudus Oyenuga has been loaned out to St. Johnstone until the end of the season.

Rumours going around that Adam Smith has been recalled from his loan spell at MK Dons (as cover for the rumoured departing Corluka).

Kudus Oyenuga has been loaned out to St. Johnstone until the end of the season.

Rumours going around that Adam Smith has been recalled from his loan spell at MK Dons (as cover for the rumoured departing Corluka).

Smith's return has been confirmed by MK Dons.

Current loans snapshot. More details on page 2.

Premier League
DF - STEVEN CAULKER (20) - Swansea - End of Season.
DF - KYLE NAUGHTON (23) - Norwich - End of Season.

Championship
GK - David Button (22) - Doncaster - End of February.
DF - BONGANI KHUMALO (25) - Reading - End of Season.
DF - ADAM SMITH (20) - Leeds - End of Season.
MF - THOMAS CARROLL (19) - Derby - End of Season.
MF - YAGO FALQUE (21) - Southampton - End of Season.
MF - RYAN MASON (20) - Millwall - End of Season.
FW - HARRY KANE (18) - Millwall - End of Season.

League One
DF - NATHAN BYRNE (19) - Bournemouth - End of Season.
MF - JOHN BOSTOCK (20) - Sheffield Wednesday - End of Season.
MF - DEAN PARRETT (20) - Yeovil - 14th February.
FW - JONATHAN OBIKA (21) - Yeovil - End of Season.

Scottish Premier League
FW - KUDOS OYENUGA (18) - St Johnstone - End of Season.

Italian 3rd Division
GK - MIRKO RANIERI (19) - Viareggio - End of Season.

Last edited:
Dale Johnson on Soccernet is saying that Adam Smith is going back out on loan to Leeds United, so stepping up to the Championship.

Maybe Harry just see's Kaboul as cover for right back considering the amount of centre backs we have cover.

Just to mention, the reason I don't have Andros Townsend in my lists is because he is listed in the First Team Profiles on the official website along with Jake Livermore and Danny Rose and I just went with the "Professionals" list, which also doesn't include some of the Next Gen players for example. He is of course out on loan at Leeds in the Championship until the end of the season.

SOULEY RELISHING BIG STAGE

souley_steve730.jpg

Souleymane Coulibaly can't wait to step out at White Hart Lane for the first time when we take on Liverpool in the quarter-finals of the NextGen Series on Wednesday night.

The young striker from the Ivory Coast registered with us earlier this month having previously been on trial.

He's made quite an impression in the all-new NextGen Series, a miniature European competition for Under-19s introduced this season.

Souleymane scored three goals in our six group matches as we topped Group Four from Inter Milan, PSV and FC Basel.

Now the big stage awaits Tim Sherwood's young squad as we take on the Reds in the last eight.

"I've loved playing in the NextGen Series," said Souley, who shot to prominance by winning the Golden Boot at the Under-17s World Cup last summer with nine goals in four matches, including a hat-trick against Brazil.

"We now have a very big game against Liverpool at White Hart Lane.

"This is very important for me and I don't sleep easily with it on my mind all the time! It means absolutely everything to me.

"Tottenham have given me the chance to be in this position and I'm determined to help us win the game."

Souley has also scored in the third and fourth rounds of the FA Youth Cup at Stevenage and Cardiff City respectively.

"I would love to bring a trophy to the club, the NextGen or the FA Youth Cup, and I believe we have the capability to do that."

Souley was also recently named 'Most Promising Talent' at the CAF annual awards.

Ticket details - Spurs v Liverpool, WHL, Wednesday February 1, 7pm

Tickets are available in person from the Ticket Office at Park Lane and available on the night.

Prices are just ?ú5 Adults, ?ú3 Members and ?ú1 Juniors.

Public parking is available in our Paxton Road Car Park on a first-come, first-served basis, cost ?ú5.

The NextGen Series

It's the inaugural year of the NextGen Series.

Sanctioned by UEFA and the FA, the tournament has been established to assist young players in making the transition from youth football to senior level.

Sixteen clubs from across Europe, including the likes Barcelona, Celtic, Villa, Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon and Marseille were drawn into four groups of four, playing home and away, with the top two from each advancing to the knockout phase.

The eight teams to progress were ourselves, Barcelona, Ajax, Sporting, Inter, Villa, Marseille and Liverpool.

The quarter-final line-up - with results so far...

Barcelona v Ajax (Wednesday, February 8)

Sporting 0-1 Inter

Villa 1-2 Marseille

TOTTENHAM v LIVERPOOL (WHL, Wednesday, February 1, 7pm)

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/souley-relishing-big-stage-310112.page

Adam Smith to Leeds loan confirmed. Good for him to link up with Townsend.

I just don't see Charlie leaving with this news

Adam Smith has joined Leeds United on loan for the rest of the season.

The England Under-21 full back, who has made 86 appearances during loan spells in the Football League, had been with League One promotion hopefuls MK Dons before being recalled and will now make the step up to the Championship.

I am really thinking about going tomorrow night, thing is I thought I'd check Liverpool TV

THE GAME IS LIVE ON SKY CHANNEL 434 @6:30pm

\o/ Thing is I want to show some support

Just to mention, the reason I don't have Andros Townsend in my lists is because he is listed in the First Team Profiles on the official website along with Jake Livermore and Danny Rose and I just went with the "Professionals" list, which also doesn't include some of the Next Gen players for example. He is of course out on loan at Leeds in the Championship until the end of the season.

Thanks for the list, but can't you just add the other players, to make it complete?

[video=youtube;LjexsbvA2QE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LjexsbvA2QE[/video]

Good vid of Carroll. Couple of lose touches but I think he really does have a touch of Modric about him. Not afraid as passing it forwards.

Well I could say hopefully Ade gets injured so we can bring him on but I didn't think that would go down well :-"

Back