• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

U21 ratings vs the Arse

As you'd expect from a North London derby against the Woolwich, this was a fiercely fought contest with not a lot of quality football. Conditions were difficult, the pitch bumpy and sloping and the wind tricky, which meant the ball was difficult to control. So quite a few long balls and mistakes from both sides.

Miles 7 - solid, reassuringly quick off his line
Fredericks 6 - decent
Gallifuocco 7 -prominent - in more ways than one
Hall 6 - solid
Fryers 6 - mixed
Barthram 6 - ok
McEvoy 7 - impressive again, plenty of runs, plenty of trickery, often beat his man. Chuckled when the crowd sang There's Only Two Gareth Bales after one effort that went close
Bentaleb 6 - right place, right time for the goal, otherwise less influential than in Liverpool game. Subbed.
Coulthirst 6 - began to assert himself more second half, struck woodwork late on when it looked easier to score
Carroll 8 - Tottenham's MotM. He's here, he's there, he's every-fudging-where. Some excellent Thudd-esque passing to boot.
Ceballos 7 - looked a cut above the rest but hesitated too long when clear on goal first half

Subs
Jake Nicholson 5 - think it was him at the centre of a handbags fracas midway through second-half, may have been booked
Dombaxe 6

That was some night. Cant beat that for value for money.

1000 Yids partying like it was the last game they would ever see!

Top top quality.

That was some night. Cant beat that for value for money.

1000 Yids partying like it was the last game they would ever see!

Top top quality.

I'd love to be close enough so to make going to these games a possibility

=D> to every Spurs fan that went and supported our players. Proper fans.

I'd love to be close enough so to make going to these games a possibility

=D> to every Spurs fan that went and supported our players. Proper fans.

Cheers.

Those young whippersnappers were cranking out the chanting from 45 mins before the bloody kick-off! I had nearly lost my voice before a ball had been kicked in anger.

fudged if im taking my shoes off though..... :lol:

You should check out the thread on TFC for loads of pics/vids etc.

[video=youtube;UG-JOthfYe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UG-JOthfYe8[/video]

Another top top evening.

Oh, and soz to any St Pauli/Celtic/Palace supporters, but we're taking 'We love you'.

ta muchly

x

So mass luongo has been playin well for swindon. Would bw good for him to have another full season loan, i think a move to qpr next season in the championship would do him wonders. I'm sure harry will look to take some of our youth players on loan next season.

So mass luongo has been playin well for swindon. Would bw good for him to have another full season loan, i think a move to qpr next season in the championship would do him wonders. I'm sure harry will look to take some of our youth players on loan next season.

Been one of the best players for a team who's in the top few in league 1....think we should see whether there a lower premiership team where he could get games. Either that or ship out Livermore and use Luongo

Been one of the best players for a team who's in the top few in league 1....think we should see whether there a lower premiership team where he could get games. Either that or ship out Livermore and use Luongo

Honestly I'm not a livermore fan but i think he cab do a job as a b2b in a 3 man mid, so i wouldn't get rid of him just yet. as for luongo i think a season with harry would do him good. remember harry gave him his league cup debut and several plaudits about his performance. maybe we can loan him pritchard as well since andros is sure to be coming back.

Back