• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

It was the only option when choosing subscription as well.

Suscripcion: 2013/14 Season Pass Platinum
Price: NZD 20.00

Strange site, they even hand out suggestions as to how us foreigners can enjoy their products:

To download the Apple app for iPhone or iPad, you'll need to switch your app store location to New Zealand. It's a very simple process and there's lots of good advice on google for how to do it. Just search "Changing app store location".

Thought the BPL didn't like that kind of advertising.

CHeers for this fellas. Managed to download the app but do you have to change your store location everytime you want to use it?

It exists alright. But doesn't work as extensively as you think it should.

I can put iPlayer out from my iPad to my TV but not SkyGo or NowTV.
Love Apple, Hate Apple.

It's crazy that's most sports are still clinging onto Cable. I'll just continue to illegally stream it until a method that doesn't go through cable comes out. Sad too because I would gladly pay for a decent online service.

Ditching the Sky package. I know its only a couple of £ increase but its every ****ing time now plus I just hate Sky. The way they're advertising this "new" channel is a bit of a laugh. Like they're doing us a favor. Dutch football is the only "new" thing I can see.

BT Sports free with broadband and £2.50 for a day pass for Now TV off the bay when the yids are on.

I got posted to me this morning... again as they do every month just before my monthly bill is due, the extended warranty. HAHA.. They are asking for £99 for a years cover (new customers get free boxes don't forget). How about fook off and give me what I need if something breaks and I will continue to pay you qunts £1450 a year.

They had the balls to put into said offer £20 of my next sky bill if I take warranty. #-o

I used premier league pass last year, was very happy with it. Will probably renew with them but wondering if anyone used Al Jazeera last year? Were the games broadcast in English? Any other reasons to switch?

I used premier league pass last year, was very happy with it. Will probably renew with them but wondering if anyone used Al Jazeera last year? Were the games broadcast in English? Any other reasons to switch?
Scratch that just read the other thread

I think AJ get cup matches. They're a lot more expensive though but they use the same stream/commentary. IOS/Android options are weaker though.

I used Al Jazeera *most* of last year. It was very good, HD Streams / every game. However....with 2 months left of the season they detected I was using Smart DNS and blocked my account.

I got the impression they had some pressure from the prem league - Would suggest to avoid them if other options around.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I think AJ get cup matches. They're a lot more expensive though but they use the same stream/commentary. IOS/Android options are weaker though.

I agree the iOS Apps were unusable & also seemed to have some basic smart DNS detection

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I pay $42 (24 quid) a month for HD Sports Package which covers every Premier League game. Like Sky+HD I think.

Feels cheap but in Australia we get financial bent over for everything else so I guess it all evens itself out!

We are spoiled here in USA, now with NBC coverage of Premier League we get every match of every team live. That is assuming NBC sports is included in your cable package mine I just had to pay $10 a month sports pack upgrade and i am set

there are so many frees sites that show in perfect quality i dont see why you want to pay, i have **** internet and still never have any problems.

Back