• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tapsoba

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Given the links to him it’s a surprise that he doesn’t have his own post…well until this one.

I think he would be a good fit. He’s strong, a good passer of the ball and has been playing in the Bundesliga which is one of the better leagues to play in defensively before moving to the Premier League. M

Fabrizio Romano has stated that we hold interest in Tapsoba. And I think a fee of about £40m is the likely amount that would be required.

Talk is less only due to us looking at other targets including Van der Ven but I think that there’s a strong possibility that we will sign at least two centre backs this summer. We needed to improve our defence a LOT after last season and so two defenders like Van der Ven and Tapsoba would be perfect. If we could then add a solid defensive midfielder then our defence issues should be considerably less this season.

I have a hunch that we will sign a new centre back Monday/Tuesday. I feel we would want to get at least one in before we travel away for pre season. So hope Tapsoba is one of them.

Back