• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

cant wait to never hear this guys name again. What a waste of talent, money and time he has been to us. Out record signing and basically we cant even give him away. Id sell him for a pound and just get his wages off our list.

From Last Word on Spurs: Ndombele was overweight by 6kg when he arrived in Istanbul and the issue ‘cannot be resolved to the desired level’. Galatasaray have already identified AZ Alkmaar’s Dani de Wit as replacement for Ndombélé, with the player’s loan to be terminated in January and the Frenchman to be sent back to Spurs.

From Last Word on Spurs: Ndombele was overweight by 6kg when he arrived in Istanbul and the issue ‘cannot be resolved to the desired level’. Galatasaray have already identified AZ Alkmaar’s Dani de Wit as replacement for Ndombélé, with the player’s loan to be terminated in January and the Frenchman to be sent back to Spurs.
Pound for pound our worst signing ever?

Shame. Just doesn't work out for him anywhere he goes. Immense talent that's not at all getting expressed.

Can't see us doing much other than cutting our losses however we can. There may have been a time and a place where Ange could be exactly what Ndombele needed. But I don't think that's here and now.

Shame. Just doesn't work out for him anywhere he goes. Immense talent that's not at all getting expressed.

Can't see us doing much other than cutting our losses however we can. There may have been a time and a place where Ange could be exactly what Ndombele needed. But I don't think that's here and now.

May have been the summer just gone I guess, Ange said he would give him a chance like anyone else, he was going to start the first pre season game but was injured, then they said he was ok to start the next one and he didn't and that was that it seems.

Back