• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Who on here REALLY think this deal is going to happen?

Well I'm drunk and it's 1.30am here, no idea what to belive anymore. But I'm sure as hell gonna be here till we get an answer one wy or another.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

tumblr_lno7boYi7I1qa89vy.gif

Is anyone following gooner/scouse boards atm?

How strong is the hate?

Do u think looking at a 4" screen for 17 hours can damage your health?

We'll finish 4th

Arsenal will win the Champions League

We sign when we want
We sign when we waaaant
We're Tottenham Hotspur
We sign when we want.

only at tottenham could this kind of drama occur.

So... Norwich hey? I love you Chris Hughton but I hope we get revenge for last year.

Is anyone following gooner/scouse boards atm?

How strong is the hate?

Not that great. The scousers basically all closed their transfer threads when we got Dempsey. The gooners appear to have all gone to sleep.

Back