• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're making some decent signings and building on what is a very talented young squad of footballers!

They have decent young players in a variety of positions though.

GK: Courtois (20yrs)
CB: Luiz (25yrs), Cahill (26yrs)
LB: Bertrand (22yrs)
CM: Romeu (20yrs), Ramires (25yrs), McEachren (19yrs), Mikel (25yrs)
AM: Hazard (21yrs), de Bruyne (21yrs), Oscar (20yrs)
LW: Marin (23yrs), Mata (24yrs)
ST: Lukaku (19yrs), Sturridge (22yrs), Piazon (18yrs)

not quite that "old" team they once were hailed

They have decent young players in a variety of positions though.

GK: Courtois (20yrs)
CB: Luiz (25yrs), Cahill (26yrs)
LB: Bertrand (22yrs)
CM: Romeu (20yrs), Ramires (25yrs), McEachren (19yrs), Mikel (25yrs)
AM: Hazard (21yrs), de Bruyne (21yrs), Oscar (20yrs)
LW: Marin (23yrs), Mata (24yrs)
ST: Lukaku (19yrs), Sturridge (22yrs), Piazon (18yrs)

not quite that "old" team they once were hailed

25 and 26 is young?

I'll agree it's not old, but there should probably be middle ground i'd thought.. :-k

Depends the position, I put it as young for centre backs mainly because they still have 6 or 7 years left in them in that position. Not exactly young, but it's younger than Terry/Carvalho etc. theyve relied on in the past.

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports
Sky Sports understands Tottenham have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. #NFFC #THFC

Only a few weeks late!

Fawaz AL Hasawi @Fawaz_alhasawi

I can officially announce that the acquisition of nottingham forest is complete

I can believe AVB telling Jenas he wants him to stay. In a high-line, pressing game, Jenas is going to be perfect back up for Sig. Very fit, tidy in possession, won't stop running. Will be a good option to have.

Seriously how do you know about all these players, do you watch like 10,000 games a week or is it from FM ???

Played for Basel against Manu and Bayern in the Champions League last season so it's not like you have to sit up at 3 o'clock at night to watch the Peruvian 2nd division playoff matches to have seen him.

I can believe AVB telling Jenas he wants him to stay. In a high-line, pressing game, Jenas is going to be perfect back up for Sig. Very fit, tidy in possession, won't stop running. Will be a good option to have.

Jenas has always struck me as the kind of player who wouldn't look out of his depth at a top club, but wouldn't bring anything extra to a bottom club. If you know what I mean.

Jenas in my eyes is better than Livermore at everything except hard work. Maybe that is what you need though, hard work.

Another statement of intent. Another overpaid footballer.

Football Juice @Football_Juice

Breaking News: Free Agent, Junior Hoilett, spotted leaving #QPR's training ground late this afternoon. In advanced talks.

Back