• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Carvalho-Vertonghen CB partnership would be :p

It'd also see us get raped by almost every team with pace. With the high line AVB would play, I think I'd rather play an unfit Ledley King than either of those two men pace wise.

It'd also see us get raped by almost every team with pace. With the high line AVB would play, I think I'd rather play an unfit Ledley King than either of those two men pace wise.

Carvalho doesn't need pace; His positioning is world class.

Hamburg & Bundesliga expert dan_bu on Twitter.

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu

Press conference scheduled for 12.30 pm in Salzburg tomorrow, introducing Gerard Houllier, Ralf Rangnick and Roger Schmidt.

ok cheers...i see that our very own 1001 tricks Ricardo Moniz was leading the team last season...

so with Rangnick out of the equation, it seems we are down to AVB and Blanc

Was he ever in the equation? Always just seemed a link to me in any Blanc/AVB/Moyes article

he has always been mentioned along with those names. Even this morning Jason Burt from the independent or guardian had him alongside AVB and Blanc as the 3 possibilities to take over at WHL

get the fook in!!!!!

Id hate to miss out on this guy, especially at the price he is going for, been following him since his Reading days and his time at Hoffenheim. A bargaintastic 8mill in todays market

Can anyone fill me in as to why Hoffenheim loaned him to Swansea last season and are prepared to sell him now? Has he not settled there? Not performed well? Is it the club that want to get rid or the player that wants to leave? Or both?

Can anyone fill me in as to why Hoffenheim loaned him to Swansea last season and are prepared to sell him now? Has he not settled there? Not performed well? Is it the club that want to get rid or the player that wants to leave? Or both?

Scrap with the manager, I believe.

he has always been mentioned along with those names. Even this morning Jason Burt from the independent or guardian had him alongside AVB and Blanc as the 3 possibilities to take over at WHL

Thats kind of my point. Ive seen "Moyes to Spurs" articles that contain the line "..also linked with Rangnick", "AVB to Spurs" articles that contain the line "..also linked with Rangnick" as well as "Martinez to spurs" "Blanc to Spurs" articles that contain the line "..also linked with Rangnick"

But not one "Rangnick to Spurs.." article. He seems to just be a name linked to us for the sake of linkage!

Fall out with manager I believe, but then Hoffenheim got a new manager and I heard he wanted to keep him

Back