• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ AjaxFanzoneNL
Vertonghen has undergone medical examination at Spurs, the longest in history, they say, tomorrow he signed the contract. # AJAX

@ AjaxFanzoneNL
Jan Vertonghen wants 15% of the transferfee, but that does not please Ajax.# AJAX

@MJvdHeuvel: @TomCStandard #Spurs & Jan Vertonghen have a deal!

That guy is very close friends with vdv, wrote his biography and is currently the editor of RAFAEL

@ jouracule
What a difference a few hours make: Ajax and Spurs have reached an agreement (?12M) over the transfer of Jan Vertonghen. (NOS).

Dutch 4-4-2 journo

erhieyid - Jun 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Ajax Showtime‏@Ajaxshowtimecom
We wish our captain @Jan_Vertonghen all the best! Amazing player just like Vermaelen, van der Vaart, Suarez, Heitinga & Pienaar #AFCA #THFC

Its done, i reckon, maybe

Aernout ‏@aernoutvdberg Vertonghen to Spurs confirmed. 12million? - however becasue lower fee, Vertonghen wants higher % of transferfee.
reliable? A highly regarded tv show (like MOTD) confirmed. Host is Ajax fan. Spurs and Vert have agreed.Now Vert & Ajax

I don't believe in ITK - I know things are slow because of the Euros - but I think Jan hasn't been finalized and a new manager appointed for a reason. I don't believe Daniel would sack Redknapp without someone lined up - he would have a plan or he's getting a clean slate ready for someone else.

I have a feeling we're being sold.

Sold, huh? Let's give the kite some string, wot?

Maybe the Popguns boardroom slapfest has come to an end and, having divested his shares, Alisher Ooze-manov promptly plunks the proceeds down across Norf London to become Spurs new owner. Rich, plushly upholstered and carrying a festering grievance to stick it to The Arse by spending Spurs into title contention while putting completion of the new stadium into high gear.

How that would go over with our mob? Could we work with this cuddly Cossack?

Last edited:
Who: Akqayid
When: 24th June
Where: SC

BM player - scored a volley
Ade - done
Verts - done
Frog GK - nearly
AvB - offer on table of three years and ?80m right now to spend (inc ?35 from rat face)
Blanc said no two months ago
Club is being invested in before anything

JJetset:

All very exciting Akqayid but not necessarily true.
You have the wrong initials for the volley player.
Ade is likely but not done
Verts is v close
Frog GK isn't nearly.
The manager situation isn't as cut and dried as you propose.
You seem to know about the investment so your info must be coming from 1 of 2 places...?
Apart from that its good!!

Back