• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a spurs fan? :eek:

Edit: We would be nowhere near ready, though if we knew it closed tomorrow we'd have gotten ourselves more ready..

Most definitely a Spurs fan. Just can't take any more of this waiting game and getting my hopes up on a daily basis. Just think the window should all be done before the season starts.

If it ended tomorrow we'd definitely sign a striker at 11:59 and avoid all of Madrid's calls!

If we can't handle or beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine with what we have then we have much bigger problems to worry about. It's one freaking game - I think between VDV, Bale, Sig and Defoe we should be able to put something together.

I agree we still have bags of quality all over the pitch, Bale, VDV scored loads last season, now we have Sigurdsson who can score too, as well as Defoe, Lennon its not like we have nobody else..

Even if we had Modric and Adebayor, I'd still gladly take a point away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the first game of the season. I still think that is the most likely result.

Because they finished so far below us last season?

You sir, underestimate Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
No Madam, I do not. :lol: Everyone is chomping at the bit to get someone in by tomorrow so they can play on Saturday, I'm not buying that we can't get points with what we have and that if someone isn't signed we'll lose 4-0.

No Madam, I do not. :lol: Everyone is chomping at the bit to get someone in by tomorrow so they can play on Saturday, I'm not buying that we can't get points with what we have and that if someone isn't signed we'll lose 4-0.

We could, but it's football. Whats more it's the premier league. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine won't mean we have 'bigger issues', losing to 4-5 teams in a row might.

:p

Edit: Added to that It's one of the 'top six' teams away from home.

Last edited:
Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

Assaidi has represented his native Morocco 22 times since making his international debut in February 2011.

One of the highlights of his young career came in a 6-2 win over FC Twente in 2010 when he scored a hat-trick and assisted the other three goals.

AS English ‏@English_AS

Arsene Wenger to French TV: "We've already signed Podolski and Giroud, Llorente doesn't interest us"

Football Agent 007 ‏@EPLAgent007
Tottenham have agreed terms and a fee for Moutinho. Just need to wait for Modric money to be in the bank before the deal is complete. #THFC

Back