• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there is any truth to us finishing up business on both Remy and Vertonghen this early then I have a strong feeling that is because certain other players have told Levy to show some intention and to do it before the window is over. In any case that would be awesome, show some intent, keep our stars, become stronger as a result.

so Hazard is going to City, straight from the horses mouth. Confirmed a while back that he will be playing a blue jersey and now says Manchester. What a money grabbing clown shoe. I cant honestly see how on earth City are going to accomodate Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Nasri and Hazard..... we should go all out for Tevez imo

I heard some journalists saying City were going unload: Tevez, Ballotelli, Adebayor, Dzeko and Roque Santa Cruz, with Ade maybe going to PSG. All are on very high wages, which might cause difficulties.

Just seen that Villareal have been relegated. We have been linked to Diego Lopez before, is he actually any good?

Rossi has been out all season but surely will move on, should we be in for him and take a risk? Is still fairly young.

An anterior cruciate ligament injury on Rossi's right knee that he picked up in the 3-0 loss against Real Madrid on 26 October 2011 will cause Rossi to be out for 6 months. Rossi reinjured his anterior cruciate ligament of right knee in training on 13 April 2012 and will out for further 10 months

...I think Hazard might well end up with us so long as Bayern do the business next Saturday. Put it this way; he is guaranteed playing time with us, whereas at the likes of City this is not the case...we shall see I suppose...

...I think Hazard might well end up with us so long as Bayern do the business next Saturday. Put it this way; he is guaranteed playing time with us, whereas at the likes of City this is not the case...we shall see I suppose...

Not a chance... His wage demands are said to be the main issue with City getting his signiture so we got no hope

[h=3]JAN VERTONGHEN has been given a VIP tour of admirers Tottenham.[/h]

Spurs are set to pip Arsenal for the Ajax skipper, who was snuck into White Hart Lane to watch the season finale against Fulham, before being shown around their new training ground.
The ?ú13million-rated Belgian defender, 25, could replace Ledley King, who faces another knee op this week.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

New Premier League champions Emirates Marketing Project are in pole position to sign Arsenal captain Robin van Persie for ?ú25m, tripling his salary to ?ú250,000 a week.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Luckily for Arsenal, new signing Lukas Podolski claims he can be three strikers rolled into one for the Gunners next season.

Robin van Persie

Van Persie cost Arsenal ?ú2.75m from Dutch side Feyenoord in 2004

Manchester United express an interest in Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski, as talks over a new contract break down. The 23-year-old Poland international has scored 30 goals this season.

Full story: Metro

Lille playmaker Eden Hazard says he will be joining a Manchester club this season. However the 21-year-old Belgium international does not know whether it will be City or United he joins.

Full story: Inside Futbol

Chelsea and Liverpool look set to miss out on Sao Paolo midfielder Lucas Moura. Inter Milan look the strong favourites to sign the 19-year-old Brazilian.

Full story: talkSPORT

West Brom are weighing up whether to sign on-loan goalkeeper Ben Foster on a permanent basis. The Baggies' player of the year is scheduled to return to Championship side Birmingham this summer.

OTHER GOSSIP

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has flown to Boston to fight for his job amid rumours that Wigan boss Roberto Martinez could replace him at Anfield.

Roberto Martinez

Martinez has only managed teams he has played for so far in his career

Martinez is a man in demand, and Aston Villa are believed to have put the Spaniard and Norwich boss Paul Lambert at the top of their list to replace the sacked Alex McLeish.

Former Scotland striker Andy Gray believes QPR will get rid of Joey Barton this summer after he was hit with two charges of violent conduct on top of his red card during Sunday's defeat by Emirates Marketing Project.

AND FINALLY

Argentina legend Diego Maradona says he enjoyed Emirates Marketing Project's title win "with all my heart". The late winner against QPR was scored by his son-in-law Sergio Aguero.

Full story: Sport 360

Norwegian side Brann allow Lillestrom an equaliser after they accidentally score while trying to give their opponents the ball back following an injury - although Brann goalkeeper Piotr Leciejewski still tries to stop the gifted leveller.

Full story: 101 Great Goals

Quote me where i said i want him in the first team, go on.

If you look up i said he needs a loan move.
my apologies. More of a general reply to the posters calling for him to be given a chance with the first team. I agree a loan move is the next step but I'd be surprised if that happens next season. Doesn't turn 18 til the end of the year, so I think it'll be another year around the academy/spurs XI games.

IndianSpur, I'd love it if by some miracle he came back good enough to make the step up, but he won't. Redknapp would be insane to throw him in, overlooking the squad players we already have and the other youth players who have done well on loan.

anyway

Drogba anyone? Kevin davies?

both players that could offer ALOT to the squad

At least Drogba would give our medical staff something to do.
They'd be mighty tinkled off having to run onto the pitch for nothing 20 times every game, though.

We are brick enough at corners, another short arse wont hurt, i wonder if lennon ever swang from the crossbar in his local park when he was a kid. Coming from leeds he was probably to busy robbing old ladies before bricking in his back garden. It is what people in leeds do.

HEY! My wife's from Leeds and that's absolute gonad*s....

...they target old men and women equally.

Back