• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When asked about Yan m'vila....
akqayid ‏@akqayid
No. He's not joining and were not interested.

On whether the "Leandro to spurs getting closer" rumours were true...
akqayid ‏@akqayid
See my tweet from four weeks ago 'Ade yes. Lenadro yes' Works for me

In reply someone said "but that would mean no Falcao"..
akqayid ‏@akqayid
Maybe, but would it. Wanting and getting......

Then someone asked "So you definately think its over then? no Ade?"
akqayid ‏@akqayid
no. Just doesn't seem City are playing ball anymore.

And finally, when asked "Leandro, Dzagoev and Lloris?
akqayid ‏@akqayid
not the middle one.... Nonsense

more from jj

In reply to "g rossi, i bet he is cheap"....
The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
Yes good one and injured too!!

In reply to someone asking if we should be concerned re lack of striker itk...
No don't get concerned get excited!!

When the same person asked how excited, klinsmann level excited?...
Trying really hard and real class.

And again from the same person "Only a handful of strikers in the world would live up to that and they have always been out of reach #financialconstraints"
I agree

When asked about whether we are interested in Pato...
Always! He won't come to UK though :0( !! So not happening

Then he replied with 1 answer to 2 questions, "do you think defoe will be leading the line v Saudi Sportswashing Machine and is he back from compassionate leave"....
No

And finally, when asked if there will be incomings next week...
Not sure to be honest. I doubt things will move that fast,hopeful but not sure it will be concluded.

more from jj

In reply to "g rossi, i bet he is cheap"....
Yes good one and injured too!!

In reply to someone asking if we should be concerned re lack of striker itk...
No don't get concerned get excited!!

When the same person asked how excited, klinsmann level excited?...
Trying really hard and real class.

And again from the same person "Only a handful of strikers in the world would live up to that and they have always been out of reach #financialconstraints"
I agree

When asked about whether we are interested in Pato...
Always! He won't come to UK though :0( !! So not happening

Then he replied with 1 answer to 2 questions, "do you think defoe will be leading the line v Saudi Sportswashing Machine and is he back from compassionate leave"....
No

And finally, when asked if there will be incomings next week...
Not sure to be honest. I doubt things will move that fast,hopeful but not sure it will be concluded.

Isn't Defoe starting right now vs Watford?

Steff this reminds me of the Rio to Leeds shenanigans when Redknapp was at Wet spam. Talk was he was getting a cut from Pini zahavi who was brokering the deal as he changed from refusing to consider the transfer to suddenly backing it much to Terence Brown's bemusement. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same with Modric. The man does not give a damn about any club only knows how to line his own pocket.

There appear to be some similarities for sure...I just wish he'd stay quiet long enough to be forgotten. I would have no problem with his passing opinions, but outright brick-stirring is, IMHO, classless and tacky. Surprising...!

Lol that post is pretty much spot on. I think Steff will probably argue Spurs showed loyalty throughout the Redknapp courtcase etc but I think in reality Spurs were only looking after their own interests....

Why argue anything here? Opinions are ridiculed and anything else I wouldn't bother sharing. Needless to say, if there are people who believe it's OK for him to go blabbing on about certain aspects of the club but not others, then hooray for them mate...

I agree, fudge loyalty. Too much to ask. But I haven't read any posters asking for loyalty from Redknapp...

How about some professionalism? Is that too much to ask as well?

How often do you see management people of high profile companies release internal information to the press after being let go? Honest question (unlike the last one). It seems like something he shouldn't be doing, especially when we are still paying him!

Go ahead Redknapp, be a pundit, talk about Spurs, even highlight some of the negatives if you want. But don't talk about stuff that went on behind closed doors between our chairman, a player and his agent. Nothing to do with loyalty, just professionalism, but I don't think there are many here that are surprised by his lack of it.

Spot on.

We tried with all of them and could have had a chance without Chelsea getting in on it.

I think we may of had a chance with Oscar but I think Mata and Hazard would have chose others over us, City and United were also interested in Hazard and Arsenal and someone else (cant remember ) was interested in Mata. Also, add Marin to that list and it's another we looked at who Chelsea seem to of signed.

I think we may of had a chance with Oscar but I think Mata and Hazard would have chose others over us, City and United were also interested in Hazard and Arsenal and someone else (cant remember ) was interested in Mata. Also, add Marin to that list and it's another we looked at who Chelsea seem to of signed.

We were close to Hazard, at least it sounded like it, but ran out of time in January. After that we didn't stand a chance. Mata, I believe I saw some ITK (can't remember really) saying Levy thought he had him.

We were close to Hazard, at least it sounded like it, but ran out of time in January. After that we didn't stand a chance. Mata, I believe I saw some ITK (can't remember really) saying Levy thought he had him.

I suppose we'll never know regarding Hazard. I don't remember hearing that ITK news but if so, quite disappointing

We tried with all of them and could have had a chance without Chelsea getting in on it.

but we dont pay the wages or have CL to offer.....these are top players with top clubs after them. If Hazard didnt go to Chelsea, he'd have gone to Utd or City. If Mata didnt go to Chelsea, he'd have gone to Arse

this Chelsea obsession is a pathetic excuse. We need to be looking at players at the next level below. Like Vert, like Siggy, carry on like this. i wonder why dint Chelsea buy them:rolleyes:

Back