• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pienaar
I can't see us asking for double the price back unless we really want one of their players ..

When you sign a player you're always paying more in expenses,
while when you sell a player you never get the full fee.
Wouldn't surprise me if we only break even at up to 6m.
Agents, sign on fees, general expenses, pay off to former clubs - list is long

The former Congo international appears set to leave The Hawthorns once the transfer window re-opens and says his agent is already in talks with potential suitors.

He is prepared to leave the matter in the hands of his representative, but admits he would be open to the idea of trying his luck elsewhere in 2012/13.

"We have already started talking to teams like Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Tottenham," Mulumbu told Mercato 365.

"For now, I'm leaving it all in the hands of my agent and I hope to have good surprises on my return from vacation."

Mulumbu joined West Brom in January 2009 on an initial loan deal, with the Baggies making the agreement permanent that summer.

The 25-year-old admits he considered heading for pastures new in 2011, but was persuaded to remain with the Baggies.

He penned a contract that is due to run until 2015, but believes he is now ready to take on a new challenge.

Mulumbu said: "Last year, I thought it would be a little premature to go because it was my first full season.

"But I confirmed my promise this season. I continued to show all my abilities and I think I now have to look for another challenge. That's why I hope to join a club in another class.

"I had a good year, I'm pretty confident and I will leave it now to my agent.

"I'm going to go on holiday and come back stronger because I know that another big season lies ahead."

Hope this is not true, we do not need him

West Ham chairman David Gold responds to rumours of Tomkins going to Spurs for ?ú5million with "and we've bid ?ú6million for Messi"

Has this brick been posted yet?

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
Marvin Martin was shown around #THFC yesterday.

Has this brick been posted yet?

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
Marvin Martin was shown around #THFC yesterday.

Some poster on SC yesterday said he was at the stadium tour and there was a player clearly being shown around(how he knows that I don't know), anyway, he posted a pic(blurred) which set off a few pages of guesses and the consensus was that it looked most like Marvin Martin. I guess agent itk has just ripped it from there.

Some poster on SC yesterday said he was at the stadium tour and there was a player clearly being shown around(how he knows that I don't know), anyway, he posted a pic(blurred) which set off a few pages of guesses and the consensus was that it looked most like Marvin Martin. I guess agent itk has just ripped it from there.

Oh ok so they've realised it isn't Doumbia then.

image.jpg

I did say it was blurred :)

after last season it is very hard to have any excitement about spurs next season. this whole transfer thread each summer is generally quite entertaining but the whole of next season will be blighted by the fact we are in the Europa league and not the champions league

Oh yeah he said that bald guy that was with Vertonghen in that pic of him watching the Fulham game was with him.

Been back in the PL for 2 weeks and acting like a prick already, gee ive missed the dildo brothers

So if Messi is worth 100 million then Tomkins must be worth what? 80 million? Seems fair. How about we take what we want from our feeder club and dildo king STFU ? Sound.

Back