• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

dude its an expression. I have a big toss when I get hom every day over lovely little lesbians (not literally I just go on Redtube). I would not literally go home and toss over pictures of all 3 footballers but I would be very excited. Dont take things too literally on here.

:)

At this moment we have only covered our main outgoings. We don't desperately need a new keeper so the success of this transfer window lies on whether we get Moutinho or not IMO. And even if we do, we've a fantastic midfield and left ourselves short of strikers. I don't go along with this talk of an amazing window...we've lost King, Corluka, Modric, Krancjar, Saha and VdV before we even got started FFS

Rafa gone, official.

thanks for the memories big man, welcome back anytime =D>

Moutinho must be a done deal if Rafa is gone.. .you'd think so anyway

Rodgers rejecting talk of Huntelaar, but wouldn't comment on Walcott, Sturridge and Dempsey.

"Andy Carroll won't force me out" says West Ham striker Carlton Cole

Don't get me wrong, i'm no homophobe - i will jump on the first random man i see when we score. But there has to be a line drawn somewhere surely!??

You'll have a "biiiiiig toss", others are getting regular hard ons, while some will "jizz in their pants"!!!!!!!!!!

I'm onboard with the excitement, just find some of it well over the top and perhaps a bit telling!??

:rolleyes: don't feed them....seriously

CAS was the only person old enough to be crawley's dad!?!

What about mr gogolak, is he about still?

And Mr Green , he even had his own smiley......I'm welling up here...I better go enjoy the window people \o/

Back