• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Sounds like Lloris deal has fallen through by the Aulas statement

followed by the gimp who's at Sunderland informing us that danny rose is their big signing:ross:

I think that Rennes chairman De Saint Gernin is chatting a load of crap, maybe we put in an enquiry yonks ago but it never went beyond that, a DM(ok yes he can pass fairly well) is the last thing we needed.

It's been one club or the other every week this summer, but it's all gonad*s. I don't get what they're trying to do.

What a negative killjoy

Realism. I've seen good players start poorly for a few months and then show their real talent and I've seen the reverse where players start off blinding and then turn poor. You need to judge a player over a length of time, not a few games. I'm optimistic but to call him one of our best ever signings is somewhat jumping the gun IMHO.

wtf is Anthony Costa doing standing behind the reporter at the spurs lodge? sad taco.

Was Aqua's info from last night posted on here where he said Moutinho agreed for £22m? Either he's absolutely spot on or SSN are somehow reporting his info :lol:

Ryan Babel has been released by Hoffenheim. :lol:

Now heavily linked to QPR :rolleyes:

Realism. I've seen good players start poorly for a few months and then show their real talent and I've seen the reverse where players start off blinding and then turn poor. You need to judge a player over a length of time, not a few games. I'm optimistic but to call him one of our best ever signings is somewhat jumping the gun IMHO.

Agreed. Two words, Sergei Rebrov.

Nani, Dempsey, Willian? would be cherry on top to get one of those done

220px-Slow_Loris_Female.jpg

If lloris happens, the badger is dead.

Back