• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Talking of Kaka not being in the Real Madrid squad, Affelay isn't in Barca's.

I don't see any reason why Dembele and Moutinho can't work along with Sandro/Livermore in the same midfield, it's not like they are identical players. Lets not forget just how talented these two are either, you can't turn your nose up at either of them if we had a chance of signing either - this would be beyond our expectations of replacing Modric with these two. Yes we have other areas that needs addressing, but its pretty clear there will be more incomings....

No ones saying they can't work together, it's more of the fact that we'd still have Sigurdsson and VDV and where would they play? Does one of them simply replace Lennon, or what?

How long is it since Kaka played regular football?

Vitor Pereira ‏@VitorPereiraFCP
@_Joao_Moutinho muito bom vai ser a partir de amanhã meu pequenote quando voares para Londres. Gostei muito de te treinar. És um bom rapaz

Vitor Pereira ‏@VitorPereiraFCP
@_Joao_Moutinho Very good it will be tomorrow from my wiggly when snaking around for London. I liked very much you train. Are you a good boy

Ah talk dirty to me bitch lol

Superb......ITK post published elsewhere saying "just been told moutinho very close" and it was at least 10 mins after it appeared on teletext.

Oh, my days!!!

No ones saying they can't work together, it's more of the fact that we'd still have Sigurdsson and VDV and where would they play? Does one of them simply replace Lennon, or what?

Maybe they'll take turns starting on the bench? Doesn't hurt to have some quality there. And then there's injuries...

Do we want to compete with the Chelseas etc or not? We need quality back up, there are injuries, Europa League means there are a hell of a lot of games especially as AVB will be taking it seriously, and like I'd be very surprised if VDV is still here. Also maybe some home games we can swap Livermore/Sandro for Sigurdsson etc?? Good options to have....

Transfer poll

24380747.jpg

Quite funny seeing reaction of Gooners to possibility we are signing Mouthino

I want someone like Loic Remy or Sturridge, RWF and striker option

Do we want to compete with the Chelseas etc or not? We need quality back up, there are injuries, Europa League means there are a hell of a lot of games especially as AVB will be taking it seriously, and like I'd be very surprised if VDV is still here. Also maybe some home games we can swap Livermore/Sandro for Sigurdsson etc?? Good options to have....

This.

Whos the back up for Walker and Assou ekotto? Rose and Naughton? They are not proven.

We dont have back ups for Lennon or Bale. We need a winger or two especially these two tend to pick up injuries.

haha funnily enough a lot of shocked responses, but positive. Wish we had that ambition kind of thing.

This.

Whos the back up for Walker and Assou ekotto? Rose and Naughton? They are not proven.

We dont have back ups for Lennon or Bale. We need a winger or two especially these two tend to pick up injuries.

Naughton was very good at Norwich last year and I think is a good understudy. We arent in the position where we will have absolute top quality in reserve as yet. Naughton can also cover left back. Not a fan of Rose though.

Back