• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 25K posts and it's all gone very quiet summer transfer thread #Levytime

its up there, But Lloris aint no Ginola. Hes a good looking guy, but also a bit dweeby looking do you not think? dweeby but sexy?
That is true! Although Ginola was the water-carrier for arsefaces like Justin Edinburgh, Freund, Stephen Carr etc

I am yet to hear Lloris speak, he might have ze charm of Benoit and David

That is true! Although Ginola was the water-carrier for arsefaces like Justin Edinburgh, Freund, Stephen Carr etc

I am yet to hear Lloris speak, he might have ze charm of Benoit and David

Or the squeak of Jamie Carragher

holy brick, lyon have signed steed malbranque! quality signing, love that man.

lets face it most French people have sexy voices. French women are filthy, fact and so GHod damn sexy. I was on holiday in Turkey and these french birds were on a boat trip, they were well fit. their voices were fit and one had big boobies. this has nothing to with Lloris other than the fact that they were French, but I did take a video recording of them jumping off the boat trying to look like I was interested in their jump when in fact I was just perving over them.

To be honest, Lloris is not very good looking. Its Gourcuff you need Park Lane James \o/

lets face it most French people have sexy voices. French women are filthy, fact and so GHod damn sexy. I was on holiday in Turkey and these french birds were on a boat trip, they were well fit. their voices were fit and one had big boobies. this has nothing to with Lloris other than the fact that they were French, but I did take a video recording of them jumping off the boat trying to look like I was interested in their jump when in fact I was just perving over them.

:lol: French girls are really nice. Very charming.

LYON CHAIRMAN HAS SPOKEN:

-Deal agreed
-LLoris talking to us
-This one will go down to the last day
-They need the money, but if he stays, that`ll be fine.

Its looking good!

Last edited:

holy brick, lyon have signed steed malbranque! quality signing, love that man.

Didnt he have to quit football due to family health reasons?

Hopefully this means, if he is playing again, things are better for his family

Didnt he have to quit football due to family health reasons?

Hopefully this means, if he is playing again, things are better for his family

He quit his previous club after one match last year, but released a statement that the rumours of his son having cancer were untrue. I don't think he even has a son.

LYON CHAIRMAN HAS SPOKEN:

-Deal agreed
-LLoris talking to us
-This one will go down to the last day
-They need the money, but if he stays, that`ll be fine.

Its looking good!

Source?

He quit his previous club after one match last year, but released a statement that the rumours of his son having cancer were untrue. I don't think he even has a son.

also, what man with some self respect can play for Sunderland!?

Nad Hussain @nad_THFC
AVB told Sky's Andy Burton off camera that there is nothing to report at this moment in time #COY/ #THFC

also, what man with some self respect can play for Sunderland!?

He left them to go back to France. It was St. Etienne.

He's French now, but was born in the Belgian part of Holland.

Nad Hussain @nad_THFC
AVB told Sky's Andy Burton off camera that there is nothing to report at this moment in time #COY/ #THFC

Haha, as if "off camera" makes any difference to a journalist. Of course there are things going on! :D

"Regarding Hugo, there are no new features compared to what I said last Monday. We were close to Tottenham and the decision is now up to Hugo must have had a number of contacts with the English club. This transfer can be done at the end of the transfer window. Does that suit us-he leaves? From the moment we had set a target relief payroll, transfer into the schedule. But if there is, we will be very happy."

http://www.olweb.fr/fr/Accueil/100007/Article/60180/Le-point-transferts-avec-Jean-Michel-Aulas

Nad Hussain @nad_THFC

I can't find anything more fitting than a good old LOL!

Back