• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive seen it elsewhere - i think in this case it's just 2+2 = 5, that region is crawling with rich people on holiday right about now - probably half the premiership is there !

Sounds much better. Simply cant see him backstabbing us so blatantly - if anything , would resign or finish his last season as per contract

Dragon1 on FTL
"harrys been offered 1 year rolling deal but as ghost says is currently in uae seriously considering role there,as I've said his relationship with dl is pretty fudged"

If thats true then good that Levy is conducting transfer business and get in younger players. Hopefully Rodgers or whoever it is can be announced asap

AuAGJTYCMAAK3N5.jpeg

More from Dragon1 on FTL

To be precise h is in qater,he wants 2 year deal we won't give it,h is fuked off we have been talking to other managers
Re 1 year deal,feeling is 2nd half of season unacceptbale board completely blame him taking eye of ball but 2 top 4 finishes in three years deserves another year

Cavani apparently wants to stay in Naples. I actually fear they'd swoop for the Basque lion - lure him with the existinh spaniards, etc

Isn't Llorente's full name Fernando Llorente Torres. Has a team ever had a strike partnership with the same names??

Either sack him and release some kind of "thanks for everything but we're looking to the future" statement
or
Have a serious chat about where we are going, make up and back him properly

One or the other Levy, seriously!!

If thats true then good that Levy is conducting transfer business and get in younger players. Hopefully Rodgers or whoever it is can be announced asap

I hope he gets in better players. We need to ensure we are performing now. We go down the route of building for the future, then we lose momentum in the now. And by doing that we drop like a stone and the future never comes.

We should really consider Sturridge if available, imv

Also looks like this could well be the end of Kalou - on a free anyone?

Problem with Sturridge is two fold. He wants to be a striker, but is a level lower than Defoe, Saha etc at it. His best position is wing forward, which we use unless Redknapp changes the system. By changing the system to suit Sturridge, we have no room for VDV or Lennon. Both better players than Sturridge.

We signed Sturridge and it would be like the scattergun approach of Comolli. Buy decent players without any thought as to how they will fit into the team, or weather they are even required.

@nicolethfc
"Breaking news: if Juventus are found match fixing, Tottenham will get their champions league place back"

I thought Sturridge looked good as a striker at Bolton and by his own admission that's where he wants to play. I don't see him as a lower level than Defoe or Saha at all.....

Back